Lee Kyung-kyu reveals her beauty Sister Lee Soon-ae "marriages behind my back" (family mate)

Lee Kyung-kyu first unveiled her sister Lee Soon-ae.On MBC family mate broadcast on March 22, Lee Kyung-kyu met his sister Lee Soon-ae with his daughter Lee Ye Rim.On this day, Lee Kyung-kyu Lee Rim and her daughter were ready to go to someones wedding ceremony.Lee Kyung-kyu, the eldest daughter of Lee Soon-ae, said, My sister, Kumho, is going to marry, and Lee Ye Rim explained, Sister received my bouquet.Lee Ye Rim said before going to the wedding, Sister and I had a drink. Sister liked it. Shes making traditional wine and trying to Gift it.It means something, Lee Kyung-kyu said, asking his father Lee Kyung-kyu to make a traditional wine to Gift together, but Lee Kyung-kyu said, You can give money.Ill just have a sigh, he said.Lee Kyung-kyu was annoyed at the ginseng flower bottle, which had to be filled with 12 flowers made of ginseng slices, and Lee Ye Rim laughed at his fathers annoyance, saying, Because I lived like that for a lifetime.However, unlike the annoyance, Lee Kyung-kyu surprised the teacher by making ginseng flowers with the skill of putting fishing bait.Lee Kyung-kyu made a ginseng flower wine and talked about living with his brother Lee Soon-ae in the past.Lee Kyung-kyu said, I came up to say that I was hard to live alone after my grandmother died. Lee Ye Rim said, My aunt took care of Father, but do not you know anything about my aunt?You should be good to your aunt, Lee Kyung-kyu said, you know her name, and you gave her a monthly salary.Lee Ye Rim asked, You did not have any father money, and Lee Kyung-kyu said, I had a lot of money until I was in the movie.Lee Kyung-kyu Lee Ye Rim went to the wedding ceremony with the finished ginseng flower, and Lee Kyung-kyus sister, Lee Soon-ae, who was finally released, was surprised that the impression is completely different.Kim Jung-Eun also admired that he was too much. Lee Kyung-kyu Lee Soon-ae and his brother and sister showed a face-to-face after shaking hands, rather treated their nephews more intimately.In particular, when the new bride who received the ginseng flower wine responded hotly, Lee Kyung-kyu added warmness to the appearance of I did not know this response would be good.But then Lee Kyung-kyu watched his nephews wedding and said he did not remember his sisters wedding.Instead, Lee Kyung-kyu prided himself on smacking him with a strong shot of a celebratory gold.When Lee Kyung-kyu reached the end of the wedding, she said, My sister was a baby. I came to Seoul and married me.I dont think my sister is married, but my sister is married, and my daughter is married, and shes a mother-in-law. Ive been sitting in hanbok for years and I feel a lot of salty.But Lee Ye Rim broke his heart by saying, Did you knit? (I just saw the clock). Im going to get out quickly.
Lee Kyung-kyu first unveiled her sister Lee Soon-ae.On MBC family mate broadcast on March 22, Lee Kyung-kyu met his sister Lee Soon-ae with his daughter Lee Ye Rim.On this day, Lee Kyung-kyu Lee Rim and her daughter were ready to go to someones wedding ceremony.Lee Kyung-kyu, the eldest daughter of Lee Soon-ae, said, My sister, Kumho, is going to marry, and Lee Ye Rim explained, Sister received my bouquet.Lee Ye Rim said before going to the wedding, Sister and I had a drink. Sister liked it. Shes making traditional wine and trying to Gift it.It means something, Lee Kyung-kyu said, asking his father Lee Kyung-kyu to make a traditional wine to Gift together, but Lee Kyung-kyu said, You can give money.Ill just have a sigh, he said.Lee Kyung-kyu was annoyed at the ginseng flower bottle, which had to be filled with 12 flowers made of ginseng slices, and Lee Ye Rim laughed at his fathers annoyance, saying, Because I lived like that for a lifetime.However, unlike the annoyance, Lee Kyung-kyu surprised the teacher by making ginseng flowers with the skill of putting fishing bait.Lee Kyung-kyu made a ginseng flower wine and talked about living with his brother Lee Soon-ae in the past.Lee Kyung-kyu said, I came up to say that I was hard to live alone after my grandmother died. Lee Ye Rim said, My aunt took care of Father, but do not you know anything about my aunt?You should be good to your aunt, Lee Kyung-kyu said, you know her name, and you gave her a monthly salary.Lee Ye Rim asked, You did not have any father money, and Lee Kyung-kyu said, I had a lot of money until I was in the movie.Lee Kyung-kyu Lee Ye Rim went to the wedding ceremony with the finished ginseng flower, and Lee Kyung-kyus sister, Lee Soon-ae, who was finally released, was surprised that the impression is completely different.Kim Jung-Eun also admired that he was too much. Lee Kyung-kyu Lee Soon-ae and his brother and sister showed a face-to-face after shaking hands, rather treated their nephews more intimately.In particular, when the new bride who received the ginseng flower wine responded hotly, Lee Kyung-kyu added warmness to the appearance of I did not know this response would be good.But then Lee Kyung-kyu watched his nephews wedding and said he did not remember his sisters wedding.Instead, Lee Kyung-kyu prided himself on smacking him with a strong shot of a celebratory gold.When Lee Kyung-kyu reached the end of the wedding, she said, My sister was a baby. I came to Seoul and married me.I dont think my sister is married, but my sister is married, and my daughter is married, and shes a mother-in-law. Ive been sitting in hanbok for years and I feel a lot of salty.But Lee Ye Rim broke his heart by saying, Did you knit? (I just saw the clock). Im going to get out quickly.

Lee Kyung-kyu first unveiled her Sister Lee Soon-ae.

On MBC 'family mate' broadcast on March 22, Lee Kyung-kyu met his Sister Lee Soon-ae with his daughter Lee Ye Rim.

On this day, Lee Kyung-kyu Lee Rim and her daughter were ready to go to someone's wedding ceremony. Lee Kyung-kyu, the eldest daughter of Lee Soon-ae, said, "My Sister, Kumho, is going to marry," and Lee Ye Rim explained, "Sister received my bouquet."

Lee Ye Rim said before going to the wedding, “Sister and I had a drink. Sister liked it. She’s making traditional wine and trying to Gift it. “It means something,” Lee Kyung-kyu said, asking his Father Lee Kyung-kyu to make a traditional wine to Gift together, but Lee Kyung-kyu said, “You can give money. I’ll just have a sigh,” he said.

Lee Kyung-kyu was annoyed at the ginseng flower bottle, which had to be filled with 12 flowers made of ginseng slices, and Lee Ye Rim laughed at his Father's annoyance, saying, "Because I lived like that for a lifetime." However, unlike the annoyance, Lee Kyung-kyu surprised the teacher by making ginseng flowers with the skill of putting fishing bait.

Lee Kyung-kyu made a ginseng flower wine and talked about living with his brother Lee Soon-ae in the past. Lee Kyung-kyu said, "I came up to say that I was hard to live alone after my grandmother died." Lee Ye Rim said, "My aunt took care of Father, but do not you know anything about my aunt? “You should be good to your aunt,” Lee Kyung-kyu said, “you know her name,” and “you gave her a monthly salary.” Lee Ye Rim asked, "You did not have any Father money," and Lee Kyung-kyu said, "I had a lot of money until I was in the movie."

Lee Kyung-kyu Lee Ye Rim went to the wedding ceremony with the finished ginseng flower, and Lee Kyung-kyu's Sister, Lee Soon-ae, who was finally released, was surprised that "the impression is completely different". Kim Jung-Eun also admired that he was "too much." Lee Kyung-kyu Lee Soon-ae and his brother and Sister showed a face-to-face after shaking hands, rather treated their nephews more intimately.

In particular, when the new bride who received the ginseng flower wine responded hotly, Lee Kyung-kyu added warmness to the appearance of "I did not know this response would be good". But then Lee Kyung-kyu watched his nephew's wedding and said he did not remember his Sister's wedding. Instead, Lee Kyung-kyu prided himself on “smacking him with a strong shot of a celebratory gold.”

When Lee Kyung-kyu reached the end of the wedding, she said, "My Sister was a baby. I came to Seoul and married me. “I don’t think my Sister is married, but my Sister is married, and my daughter is married, and she’s a mother-in-law. I’ve been sitting in hanbok for years and I feel a lot of salty.” But Lee Ye Rim broke his heart by saying, “Did you knit? (I just saw the clock). I’m going to get out quickly.”