Lee Kyung-kyu "Son-in-law Kim Young-chan, son-in-law, is good and good... Changwon station shoots 'family mate' at newlyweds"

The comedian Lee Kyung-kyu has revealed that his only daughter Lee Ye Rim and son-in-law Kim Young-chan will also appear in family mate.Lee Ye Rim tied the knot with soccer player Kim Yeong-chan in December last year.Family mate is a program that is based on brothers and sisters calling each other Family mate these days.It is a new concept observation entertainment that shows the daily life of my family, even if I like it and I do not like it.Due to the popularity of Chuseok special pilot broadcasting, regular programming was confirmed.Lee Kyung-kyu said, I have many brothers. I have two sons and two daughters.When I first started family mate, Kim Jung-Eun came out with my sister.I am sorry that I only eat it because I am in the studio, so I persuaded my daughter and Kim Young-chan. He said: I just went to Changwon Station and filmed.I asked for a show at other broadcasting stations, but I decided to cut it all and MBC only. I went to the honeymoon house of Yelim and my son-in-law Kim Young-chan and filmed it.Im thinking of showing a variety of new Family registers, PD liked it, he added.Lee Kyung-won, PD, responded, You can expect another image of the godfather. In front of your son-in-law, another Lee Kyung-kyu appeared.Lee Kyung-kyu then said: I intend to bring in Yerims father-in-law, mother-in-law, all of them; I have an idea.I will bring all my relatives in, he said, emphasizing that he will do his best to win the family mate.

The comedian Lee Kyung-kyu has revealed that his only daughter Lee Ye Rim and son-in-law Kim Young-chan will also appear in 'family mate'. Lee Ye Rim tied the knot with soccer player Kim Yeong-chan in December last year.

'family mate' is a program that is based on brothers and sisters calling each other 'family mate' these days. It is a new concept observation entertainment that shows the daily life of my family, even if I like it and I do not like it. Due to the popularity of Chuseok special pilot broadcasting, regular programming was confirmed.

Lee Kyung-kyu said, "I have many brothers. I have two sons and two daughters. "When I first started 'family mate', Kim Jung-Eun came out with my sister. I am sorry that I only eat it because I am in the studio, so I persuaded my daughter and Kim Young-chan. "

He said: "I just went to Changwon station and filmed. "I asked for a show at other broadcasting stations, but I decided to cut it all and MBC only." "I went to the honeymoon house of Yelim and my son-in-law Kim Young-chan and filmed it.

"I'm thinking of showing a variety of new Family registers, PD liked it," he added. Lee Kyung-won, PD, responded, "You can expect another image of the godfather. In front of your son-in-law, another Lee Kyung-kyu appeared.

Lee Kyung-kyu then said: "I intend to bring in Yerim's father-in-law, mother-in-law, all of them; I have an idea. I will bring all my relatives in, "he said, emphasizing that he will do his best to win the family mate.