Hur Jae "Son Heo Hoon, handsome with a heart... You're not as good as me."

Hur Jae, a former basketball player, mentioned the appearance and skills of two active basketball players, Heo Hoon and Heo Hoon.Family mate is a program that is based on brothers and sisters calling each other Family mate these days.It is a new concept observation entertainment that shows the daily life of my family, even if I like it and I do not like it.Due to the popularity of Chuseok special pilot broadcasting, regular programming was confirmed.On this day, Hur Jae said, Woong and Hoon were loved through broadcasting.I hope it will be a contribution to my performance in family mate if it is not the season, but I am sorry that I can not do it because I am in the season. I hope that after the season, I will come out like a brother Cho Jun-Ho Cho Jun-hyun and show a good picture.Hoon is also handsome like an idol, and if he resembles me, he would have been a big deal.Regarding the testimony of the VCR with the images of the sons, I think I have never seen it before.I have been living in a camp since I was a child, and I am still in the season, so it is not a lot of family, but it is hard for four people to gather. Hur Jae also stated that when I look at the skills of my two sons as a whole, they are worse than my father; they are both better (than me) and less capable in appearance.I would have done well if I had taken my skills, but I brought my mothers appearance by outsourcing her appearance, and I think my skills are half and half like each other.

Hur Jae, a former basketball player, mentioned the appearance and skills of two active basketball players, Heo Hoon and Heo Hoon.

'family mate' is a program that is based on brothers and sisters calling each other 'family mate' these days. It is a new concept observation entertainment that shows the daily life of my family, even if I like it and I do not like it. Due to the popularity of Chuseok special pilot broadcasting, regular programming was confirmed.

On this day, Hur Jae said, "Woong and Hoon were loved through broadcasting. I hope it will be a contribution to my performance in 'family mate' if it is not the season, but I am sorry that I can not do it because I am in the season. "I hope that after the season, I will come out like a brother Cho Jun-Ho Cho Jun-hyun and show a good picture."

"Hoon is also handsome like an idol, and if he resembles me, he would have been a big deal.

Regarding the testimony of the VCR with the images of the sons, "I think I have never seen it before. I have been living in a camp since I was a child, and I am still in the season, so it is not a lot of family, but it is hard for four people to gather. "

Hur Jae also stated that "when I look at the skills of my two sons as a whole, they are worse than my father; they are both better (than me) and less capable in appearance."

"I would have done well if I had taken my skills, but I brought my mother's appearance by outsourcing her appearance, and I think my skills are half and half like each other."