Kim Do Kyun "Kyun has a bankbook balance of 60 million One, but no Debts, an average of 370,000 One a month" (designers)

Baekdusan guitarist Kim Do-yoon revealed his financial status.Kim Do Kyun appeared as the first financial design client on Channel A Designers, which was first broadcast on August 7.On this day, Kim Do Kyun said to the panels expecting his financial status, I first met the guitar in junior high school.There have been a lot of bends in life in between, playing guitar for 43 years, he said.Kim Do Kyuns bankbook balance, which was released for financial design, was 60 million One, and real estate assets were 65 million One.In response, Kim Do Kyun said: In 1988, I released a solo album and got 5 million One from the company and went to England; I teamed up with two Britons and one Korean.I thought Id be excited after returning home, but in Korea, ballads and dance idols were popular, he said. I have been through a hard tunnel for 17 years.In 2004, we moved into a full-time house with a deposit of 115 million One, and we returned 50 million One to the landlord and spent it on living expenses.So there is 65 million One left in the reverse tax deposit. Fortunately, the loan is 0One. Kim Do Kyun said, I have been on loan for a hard time and my debt has increased so that I feel like water is rising to my neck later.So I paid the debt with 50 million won deposit and gradually cleaned the entire debt while doing broadcasting activities. Kim Do Kyuns average monthly income was 3.3 million One, and spending was 2.9 million One; after all, the average monthly balance remained 370,000 One.In addition, Kim Do Kyun said, I do not have popular music, but there is no hit in that area.The royalties come in about 100,000 One a month, he said.Kim Do Kyuns financial score, evaluated by experts, was 61; the expert said: There is no major income and housing costs are inefficient.There is no surface area Debt, but there is a real life Debt; if you eliminate fixed expenditure and create a Debt for asset formation, you can reduce fixed expenditure.For example, if you paid 800,000 One for the mortgage loan after purchasing an apartment, rather than paying 800,000 One, your asset size would have increased.
Baekdusan guitarist Kim Do-yoon revealed his financial status.Kim Do Kyun appeared as the first financial design client on Channel A Designers, which was first broadcast on August 7.On this day, Kim Do Kyun said to the panels expecting his financial status, I first met the guitar in junior high school.There have been a lot of bends in life in between, playing guitar for 43 years, he said.Kim Do Kyuns bankbook balance, which was released for financial design, was 60 million One, and real estate assets were 65 million One.In response, Kim Do Kyun said: In 1988, I released a solo album and got 5 million One from the company and went to England; I teamed up with two Britons and one Korean.I thought Id be excited after returning home, but in Korea, ballads and dance idols were popular, he said. I have been through a hard tunnel for 17 years.In 2004, we moved into a full-time house with a deposit of 115 million One, and we returned 50 million One to the landlord and spent it on living expenses.So there is 65 million One left in the reverse tax deposit. Fortunately, the loan is 0One. Kim Do Kyun said, I have been on loan for a hard time and my debt has increased so that I feel like water is rising to my neck later.So I paid the debt with 50 million won deposit and gradually cleaned the entire debt while doing broadcasting activities. Kim Do Kyuns average monthly income was 3.3 million One, and spending was 2.9 million One; after all, the average monthly balance remained 370,000 One.In addition, Kim Do Kyun said, I do not have popular music, but there is no hit in that area.The royalties come in about 100,000 One a month, he said.Kim Do Kyuns financial score, evaluated by experts, was 61; the expert said: There is no major income and housing costs are inefficient.There is no surface area Debt, but there is a real life Debt; if you eliminate fixed expenditure and create a Debt for asset formation, you can reduce fixed expenditure.For example, if you paid 800,000 One for the mortgage loan after purchasing an apartment, rather than paying 800,000 One, your asset size would have increased.

Baekdusan guitarist Kim Do-yoon revealed his financial status.

Kim Do Kyun appeared as the first financial design client on Channel A 'Designers', which was first broadcast on August 7.

On this day, Kim Do Kyun said to the panels expecting his financial status, "I first met the guitar in junior high school. "There have been a lot of bends in life in between, playing guitar for 43 years," he said.

Kim Do Kyun's bankbook balance, which was released for financial design, was 60 million One, and real estate assets were 65 million One. In response, Kim Do Kyun said: "In 1988, I released a solo album and got 5 million One from the company and went to England; I teamed up with two Britons and One Korean. "I thought I'd be excited after returning home, but in Korea, ballads and dance idols were popular," he said. "I have been through a hard tunnel for 17 years."

"In 2004, we moved into a full-time house with a deposit of 115 million One, and we returned 50 million One to the landlord and spent it on living expenses. So there is 65 million One left in the reverse tax deposit. "

Fortunately, the loan is 0One. Kim Do Kyun said, "I have been on loan for a hard time and my Debt has increased so that I feel like water is rising to my neck later. So I paid the Debt with 50 million won deposit and gradually cleaned the entire Debt while doing broadcasting activities. "

Kim Do Kyun's average monthly income was 3.3 million One, and spending was 2.9 million One; after all, the average monthly balance remained 370,000 One. In addition, Kim Do Kyun said, "I do not have popular music, but there is no hit in that area. The royalties come in about 100,000 One a month," he said.

Kim Do Kyun's financial score, evaluated by experts, was 61; the expert said: "There is no major income and housing costs are inefficient. There is no surface area Debt, but there is a real life Debt; if you eliminate fixed expenditure and create a Debt for asset formation, you can reduce fixed expenditure. For example, if you paid 800,000 One for the mortgage loan after purchasing an apartment, rather than paying 800,000 One, your asset size would have increased. "