'Moon' Kim Jin-gyunpd "The Fishermen and the City' The Intern and pd Dreams are fading"

Kim Jin-gyun PD Lee Ye-joon(20), who appeared on MBC Infinite Challenge and collected topics, revealed the current situation.On the afternoon of the 12th, comprehensive channel channel A Follow me and follow the The Fishermen and the City (hereinafter The The Fishermen and the City), Lee Soo-geun said, Where did Kim Jin-gun PD go?I asked, and someone came out of my back, he was right Lee Ye-joon.Lee Ye-joon introduced himself as Kim Jeong-gyun PD in Infinite Challenge in the old days and now, so thankfully, working as The International in The The Fishermen and the City, PDs dream is gradually fading.When Lee Deok-hwa heard this, he asked, Why? Because its hard? and Lee Ye-joon said, Its so hard.Then Lee Kyung-gyu said, Im not going to catch up with the seaside fishing tomorrow. Im done. Im totally dreaming... Lee Deok-hwa laughed.The production team then released the caption, Im on my way to work (still), adding to the laugh.
Kim Jin-gyun PD Lee Ye-joon(20), who appeared on MBC Infinite Challenge and collected topics, revealed the current situation.On the afternoon of the 12th, comprehensive channel channel A Follow me and follow the The Fishermen and the City (hereinafter The The Fishermen and the City), Lee Soo-geun said, Where did Kim Jin-gun PD go?I asked, and someone came out of my back, he was right Lee Ye-joon.Lee Ye-joon introduced himself as Kim Jeong-gyun PD in Infinite Challenge in the old days and now, so thankfully, working as The International in The The Fishermen and the City, PDs dream is gradually fading.When Lee Deok-hwa heard this, he asked, Why? Because its hard? and Lee Ye-joon said, Its so hard.Then Lee Kyung-gyu said, Im not going to catch up with the seaside fishing tomorrow. Im done. Im totally dreaming... Lee Deok-hwa laughed.The production team then released the caption, Im on my way to work (still), adding to the laugh.

Kim Jin-gyun pd Lee Ye-joon(20), who appeared on MBC Infinite Challenge' and collected topics, revealed the current situation.

On the afternoon of the 12th, comprehensive channel Channel A 'Follow me and follow the The Fishermen and the City' (hereinafter 'The The Fishermen and the City'), Lee Soo-geun said, "Where did Kim Jin-gun pd go? "I asked, and someone came out of my back, he was right Lee Ye-joon.

Lee Ye-joon introduced himself as "Kim Jeong-gyun pd in Infinite Challenge' in the old days and now, so thankfully, working as The International in 'The The Fishermen and the City', pd's dream is gradually fading."

When Lee Deok-hwa heard this, he asked, "Why? Because it's hard?" and Lee Ye-joon said, "It's so hard."

Then Lee Kyung-gyu said, "I'm not going to catch up with the seaside fishing tomorrow. I'm done. I'm totally dreaming..." Lee Deok-hwa laughed.

The production team then released the caption, "I'm on my way to work (still)," adding to the laugh.