Jo Yoon-hee "Makes Former Husband Lee Dong-gun Birthday Cake"...Flipping in Open Mind

Seoul = = Actor Jo Yoon-hee has taken care of the birthday of former Husband Lee Dong-gun.Jo Yoon-hee went to Blueberry Farm with his daughter Roar, who was alone in the JTBC entertainment program Brave Solo Childing - I Raise broadcasted on the afternoon of the 27th.Jo Yoon-hee said, I wanted to make a birthday cake with blueberries, because I remembered my forgotten Roar Father birthday. In fact, my family is good at family birthdays.Father thinks that he should take better care of himself because he lives apart. Jo Yoon-hee added: I think Roar Father will be very pleased and I thought it would be a good memory for Roar, so I decided to make Fathers birthday Cake.With the cast watching the video surprised, Kim Na-young said, Its like watching Hollywood, its not going to be easy to get close.Chae Rim also said of Jo Yoon-hee, I always thought I would have had a conservative thinking by acting as FM, but I am like a person who is ahead of anyone.Jo Yoon-hee told Roar, Lets make a cake today because its the day to meet Father tomorrow, and Roar was excited.

Seoul = = Actor Jo Yoon-hee has taken care of the birthday of former Husband Lee Dong-gun.

Jo Yoon-hee went to Blueberry Farm with his daughter Roar, who was alone in the JTBC entertainment program "Brave Solo Childing - I Raise" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 27th.

Jo Yoon-hee said, "I wanted to make a birthday Cake with blueberries, because I remembered my forgotten Roar Father birthday." In fact, my family is good at family birthdays. Father thinks that he should take better care of himself because he lives apart. "

Jo Yoon-hee added: "I think Roar Father will be very pleased and I thought it would be a good memory for Roar, so I decided to make Father's birthday Cake."

With the cast watching the video surprised, Kim Na-young said, "It's like watching Hollywood, it's not going to be easy to get close." Chae Rim also said of Jo Yoon-hee, "I always thought I would have had a conservative thinking by acting as FM, but I am like a person who is ahead of anyone."

Jo Yoon-hee told Roar, "Let's make a Cake today because it's the day to meet Father tomorrow," and Roar was excited.