So Yoo-jin' Baek Jong-won, "Why did you do marriage late? You're ugly...People have to be handsome" (Baek Jong-won Clath')

Cooking research has confessed why Baek Jong-won was late for So Yoo-jin and marriage.On the afternoon of the 4th, KBS 2TV Baek Jong-won Clath depicted the Baek Jong-won and Sung Si-kyung who held a delicious thank-you party for global newbies.On this day, Baek Jong-won Clath Baek Jong-won, Sung Si-kyung, directed Matthew, who prepared Apple pie for himself, saying, Matthew is good at cooking and Cake is good.Its the best grooming, he said, praising Matthews versatility.Baek Jong-won said, Is not it a good-looking thing to cook? I baked Cake and cooked well, but I was late for marriage.People should be handsome. Then Sung Si-kyung said, Did you get late for marriage because you were ugly?, and Baek Jong-won replied, Uh, and laughed.However, when the global newcomers praised the visuals of Baek Jong-won, saying, I am cute and I am charming. Baek Jong-won said, I am not ugly.Why do you say that? He said, I am not handsome, I am not ugly, but I am in the middle of a good-looking stage. KBS 2TV Baek Jong-won Clath is an entertainment program featuring the Baek Jong-won Korean Clath, which can enjoy Korean with various ingredients from all over the world. It is broadcast every Monday at 8:30 pm.KBS 2TV Baek Jong-won Clath

Cooking research has confessed why Baek Jong-won was late for So Yoo-jin and marriage.

On the afternoon of the 4th, KBS 2TV Baek Jong-won Clath' depicted the Baek Jong-won and Sung Si-kyung who held a delicious thank-you party for global newbies.

On this day, Baek Jong-won Clath' Baek Jong-won, Sung Si-kyung, directed Matthew, who prepared Apple pie for himself, saying, "Matthew is good at cooking and Cake is good. It's the best grooming," he said, praising Matthew's versatility.

Baek Jong-won said, "Is not it a good-looking thing to cook?" "I baked Cake and cooked well, but I was late for marriage. "People should be handsome." Then Sung Si-kyung said, "Did you get late for marriage because you were ugly? "", and Baek Jong-won replied, "Uh," and laughed.

However, when the global newcomers praised the visuals of Baek Jong-won, saying, "I am cute" and "I am charming." Baek Jong-won said, "I am not ugly. Why do you say that? "He said," I am not handsome, I am not ugly, but I am in the middle of a good-looking stage. "

KBS 2TV Baek Jong-won Clath' is an entertainment program featuring the Baek Jong-won Korean Clath, which can enjoy Korean with various ingredients from all over the world. It is broadcast every Monday at 8:30 pm.

KBS 2TV Baek Jong-won Clath'