Jo Yoon-hee "Cake Gifted Ex-husband Lee Dong-gun, Thank You Contact" (I Raise)

On the 3rd JTBC Brave Solo Parenting - I Raise, Jo Yoon-hee made a cake for Father and ex-husband Lee Dong-gun with his daughter Roar.Jo Yoon-hee is FM style, but Roar did not follow Jo Yoon-hee; making Cake in freewheel.Jo Yoon-hee, surprised by this, said, I thought that my expectation was poor and cute, and that Cake itself was touching, so Father would cry.But Cake was a little scary than I thought, he laughed.At the end of the twists and turns, Jo Yoon-hee and Roar completed and packed their birthday cards; Jo Yoon-hee expressed satisfaction that making Roar would be a good memory as well.What was the Father response to Cake? Jo Yoon-hee said: I was told I was so grateful.Father said, Father, in his own way, celebrate your first birthday to Roar.Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen

On the 3rd JTBC 'Brave Solo parenting - I Raise', Jo Yoon-hee made a Cake for Father and ex-husband Lee Dong-gun with his daughter Roar.

Jo Yoon-hee is FM style, but Roar did not follow Jo Yoon-hee; making Cake in freewheel. Jo Yoon-hee, surprised by this, said, "I thought that my expectation was poor and cute, and that Cake itself was touching, so Father would cry. But Cake was a little scary than I thought, "he laughed.

At the end of the twists and turns, Jo Yoon-hee and Roar completed and packed their birthday cards; Jo Yoon-hee expressed satisfaction that "making Roar would be a good memory as well."

What was the Father response to Cake? Jo Yoon-hee said: "I was told I was so grateful. Father said, "Father, in his own way, celebrate your first birthday to Roar."

Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen