"Husband, I'm burdened with silver dust." Kang Soo-jung, Hong Kong's wife's luxurious Date.

Kang Soo-jung said on his 16th intogram, My Husband and Lunch Date. Hong Kongs city view is familiar but has a strange charm that I keep seeing.# I am a good man here, so I am a Husband who was burdened with my heart. Kang Soo-jung is wearing a white sleeveless costume and has a happy time with her Husband and Husband. His elegant Beautiful looks, which is combined with beautiful Hong Kong city view, attracts attention.Meanwhile, Kang is married to a Husband working for a Hong Kong financial company in 2008 and has a son. Kang is known to live in Hong Kongs suburban Repulse Bay.

Kang Soo-jung said on his 16th intogram, "My Husband and Lunch Date. Hong Kong's city view is familiar but has a strange charm that I keep seeing. # I am a good man here, so I am a Husband who was burdened with my heart. "

Kang Soo-jung is wearing a white sleeveless costume and has a happy time with her Husband and Husband. His elegant Beautiful looks, which is combined with beautiful Hong Kong city view, attracts attention.

Meanwhile, Kang is married to a Husband working for a Hong Kong financial company in 2008 and has a son. Kang is known to live in Hong Kong's suburban Repulse Bay.