Hong Kong-dak Kang Soo-jung, full of happiness "I love my husband's son very much"

Kang Soo-jung has revealed his happy current situation.Broadcaster Kang Soo-jung posted a birthday celebratory photo on his Instagram on July 1I posted the article.Kang Soo-jung in the public photo is smiling happily with her husband and son in front of the chocolate cake.In addition, Kang Soo-jung said, Happy birthday to my family when I arrived at Hong Kong yesterday; my husband, who was at least 30 years old, tried to find balloon.Thank you to the 21-year-old balloon! I was at the airport, but when I came home, I was full of balloon and a lot of heart paintings drawn by my child. I love two men very much, he said, expressing his affection for his son and husband.Also, Kang Soo-jung said on June 30th, Yesterday.Now my birthday is not a big event and I do not want to announce it. But I was very happy to celebrate the surprise at work. has released the book.bak-beauty

Kang Soo-jung has revealed his happy current situation.

Broadcaster Kang Soo-jung posted a birthday celebratory photo on his Instagram on July 1 I posted the article.

Kang Soo-jung in the public photo is smiling happily with her husband and son in front of the chocolate cake.

In addition, Kang Soo-jung said, "Happy birthday to my family when I arrived at Hong Kong yesterday; my husband, who was at least 30 years old, tried to find balloon. Thank you to the 21-year-old balloon! I was at the airport, but when I came home, I was full of balloon and a lot of heart paintings drawn by my child. " "I love two men very much," he said, expressing his affection for his son and husband.

Also, Kang Soo-jung said on June 30th, "Yesterday. Now my birthday is not a big event and I do not want to announce it. But I was very happy to celebrate the surprise at work. " has released the book.

bak-beauty