Kang Soo-jung, 'Hong Kong' comrade Kim Jung-Eun was stimulated by 'slim body' but "only Appetite"

Broadcaster Kang Soo-jung enjoyed Lunch date with actor Kim Jung-Eun, a Hong Kong house comrade.Kang Soo-jung said on his 23rd day instagram, Thank you for your shiny Jung Eun and Lunch meal!I almost got late for my child pick-up because the story was fun and I was not able to get enough physical strength because I had to exercise a little while I was thin.Also, only Appetite is running. Kang Soo-jung and Kim Jung-Eun in the photo are enjoying Lunch at a luxury restaurant in Hong Kong.The two comrades of Hong Kong attract attention with their elegant atmosphere.Meanwhile, Kang Soo-jung married Husband, who works for Hong Kong Financial Company in 2008, and has a son.Kim Jung-Eun is living in Seoul and Hong Kong after marrying a Korean-American who is in a foreign financial company in 2016.

Broadcaster Kang Soo-jung enjoyed Lunch date with actor Kim Jung-Eun, a 'Hong Kong house' comrade.

Kang Soo-jung said on his 23rd day instagram, "Thank you for your shiny Jung Eun and Lunch meal! I almost got late for my child pick-up because the story was fun and I was not able to get enough physical strength because I had to exercise a little while I was thin. Also, only Appetite is running. "

Kang Soo-jung and Kim Jung-Eun in the photo are enjoying Lunch at a luxury restaurant in Hong Kong. The two comrades of 'Hong Kong' attract attention with their elegant atmosphere.

Meanwhile, Kang Soo-jung married Husband, who works for Hong Kong Financial Company in 2008, and has a son. Kim Jung-Eun is living in Seoul and Hong Kong after marrying a Korean-American who is in a foreign financial company in 2016.