"He came at half price": Jin Hao Chang, indiscretions in answering Audience critique with Furious

Honestly, I couldnt even rehearse smoothly, and I went up - and it was Freeview - not everyone came for half the price.Actor Jin Hao Chang made a grudged excuse for Audience criticism of the musical Inserts COIN.I wanted to appeal for injustice, but I was certified to be below qualification.Jin Hao Chang recently announced the news of getting off the musical Inserts COIN which was appearing through personal SNS.There was noise in his sudden departure, which was appearing as a Senate role on Inserts COIN which opened on August 6, mostly from the rash words and actions of Jin Hao Chang.Audience A, who watched the first performance of Inserts COIN earlier, wrote a review of his criticism on his SNS.Jin Hao Chang visited As SNS and said, It was my first performance. I did not rehearse that day, I could not check the sound, and I performed.I heard this article in the company, and I finally got off this article. I am sorry for the shortage. I was sorry, but I was sorry, but I was blaming Mr. A.Jin Hao Chang did not stop here, but posted a heartfelt comment on getting off the SNS; he repeatedly stressed that rehearsals were not smooth during his first performance, saying, It was Freeview.I know I was wrong for my first performance, but I have been in shape since the third performance, and the audience was good at the fourth performance.Im not a singer or a professional musical actor, and Im a theater and acting major, so why do you talk to me about singing like them?He also mentioned the real name of the musical official.The two blind people were written down and How good am I not good? Furious expressed his surprise. The attitude of the enemy, which included not only Audience but also the people who had to work together, was shocking.It is remembered as a ridiculous statement that it is unfair for a singer, a professional musical actor, to be required to sing at a certain level.Audience invests in cost and time to find a performance. It is a responsibility to show a high degree of perfection.Especially, the statement that Freeview was not seen as half price is inevitable for musical fans to buy sympathy.As Freeview is not a concert that is not a complacent attitude that it can be completed, Jin Hao Chang should never have said that he should pay the ticket price and ignore the Audiences who visited my theater.As Jin Hao Changs remarks, which presented a self-defense explanation mixed with resentment and Furious, caused the wave, the Inserts COIN production company said on August 19 that the company did not contract and performed is different from the fact.We signed a performance contract with Jin Hao Chang actor and paid the down payment. We provided enough practice period in the preparation process of the performance and provided additional singing practice and lesson courses in which only Jin Hao Chang actor participated alone.Does Jin Hao Chang really believe that he got off because of the criticism with negative opinions?There seems to be no reason for the public to embrace actors who can not accept one of the acting criticisms properly.Meanwhile, Inserts COIN changed to Baek Seung-ryul and Kim Dae-hyun, who were cast together in the Senate station scheduled for Jin Hao Chang until August 28th.

"Honestly, I couldn't even rehearse smoothly, and I went up - and it was Freeview - not everyone came for half the price."

Actor Jin Hao Chang made a grudged excuse for Audience criticism of the musical 'Inserts COIN'. I wanted to appeal for injustice, but I was certified to be below qualification.

Jin Hao Chang recently announced the news of getting off the musical 'Inserts COIN' which was appearing through personal SNS. There was noise in his sudden departure, which was appearing as a Senate role on "Inserts COIN" which opened on August 6, mostly from the rash words and actions of Jin Hao Chang.

Audience A, who watched the first performance of 'Inserts COIN' earlier, wrote a review of his criticism on his SNS. Jin Hao Chang visited A's SNS and said, "It was my first performance. I did not rehearse that day, I could not check the sound, and I performed. I heard this article in the company, and I finally got off this article. I am sorry for the shortage. "I was sorry, but I was sorry, but I was blaming Mr. A.

Jin Hao Chang did not stop here, but posted a heartfelt comment on getting off the SNS; he repeatedly stressed that rehearsals were not smooth during his first performance, saying, "It was Freeview. I know I was wrong for my first performance, but I have been in shape since the third performance, and the Audience was good at the fourth performance. I'm not a singer or a professional musical actor, and I'm a theater and acting major, so why do you talk to me about singing like them?"

He also mentioned the real name of the musical official. The two blind people were written down and "How good am I not good?" Furious expressed his surprise. The attitude of the enemy, which included not only Audience but also the people who had to work together, was shocking. It is remembered as a ridiculous statement that it is unfair for a singer, a professional musical actor, to be required to sing at a certain level.

Audience invests in cost and time to find a performance. It is a responsibility to show a high degree of perfection. Especially, the statement that Freeview was not seen as half price is inevitable for musical fans to buy sympathy. As Freeview is not a concert that is not a complacent attitude that it can be completed, Jin Hao Chang should never have said that he should pay the ticket price and ignore the Audiences who visited my theater.

As Jin Hao Chang's remarks, which presented a self-defense explanation mixed with resentment and Furious, caused the wave, the Inserts COIN production company said on August 19 that "the company did not contract and performed" is different from the fact. We signed a performance contract with Jin Hao Chang actor and paid the down payment. "We provided enough practice period in the preparation process of the performance and provided additional singing practice and lesson courses in which only Jin Hao Chang actor participated alone."

Does Jin Hao Chang really believe that he got off because of the criticism with negative opinions? There seems to be no reason for the public to embrace actors who can not accept one of the acting criticisms properly.

Meanwhile, 'Inserts COIN' changed to Baek Seung-ryul and Kim Dae-hyun, who were cast together in the Senate station scheduled for Jin Hao Chang until August 28th.