Awareness of 'COVID-19 cure' by Lee Min-hyuk Ha Seung-jin

COVID-19 The fourth pandemic is rarely dying, and those who have been cured are returning to their daily lives.On July 31, former basketball player Ha Seung-jin announced his current status after curing COVID-19 through his personal YouTube channel.Ha Seung-jin said on the day that he had recently been diagnosed with COVID-19 cure, One of the symptoms was not able to take on Smell.We have not recovered the smell yet, as well as while we are isolated from the isolation facility.Ha Seung-jin then started to taste it after playing Smell, such as coffee, ramen, soju, cheese, and strong-scented Chungkukjang, canary, red fish, and tofu.However, Ha Seung-jin said, It is a familiar taste, but I feel the fragrance.Some people have lost both smell and taste, but I have a taste. I can feel salty, sweet, spicy and sour, he said.Ha Seung-jin said, If you take it away, Smell is about one tenth of the time.If you take it close, Smell will be there, but it is not so bad. Ha Seung-jin told his story on July 24th on his YouTube channel about COVID-19 Infection symptoms, confirmation, and life in isolation facilities.At the time, Ha Seung-jin said, I woke up the morning before I was confirmed, but I did not have any sense of smell in toothpaste, body wash, shampoo as well as rice.I am worried that I do not know the Infection route yet. I think I was in contact with the asymptomatic box. Fortunately or unhappy, I recognized it as the smell was lost. Ha Seung-jin said, I have not imagined this will happen because I have been vaccinated with the first vaccine of the AstraZeneca vaccine.Ha Seung-jin as well as group Bitubi Lee Min-hyuk recently reported on the cure news on SNS live broadcast on July 30 after being infected by COVID-19.Lee Min-hyuk said: The body temperature had risen from 39 degrees to 40 degrees, so an ambulance had come at dawn.It was 39 degrees throughout One Week from the day of the symptoms, he said. High fever, headache and cough were too severe.I coughed so hard that I could not breathe, and the heat went up to 40 degrees in the middle of the night. COVID-19 has spread to the fourth pandemic in July, and the spread has not been caught so far.As a result, the anti-virus authorities have set up a superpower called the 4th stage of social distance centering on the metropolitan area, but it has had a slight effect to date.Above all, in the case of broadcasting shooting, where mask wear is temporarily exceptional, many officials were concerned about COVID-19.In particular, KBS 1TV daily drama Dream of the False Dream was defeated between One Week, or KBS 1TV Morning Yard was broadcast live on the same day.The writer and broadcaster Kwak Jin-eun also appealed that the NO mask of the broadcasters is not a privilege but a deprivation of rights.

COVID-19 The fourth pandemic is rarely dying, and those who have been cured are returning to their daily lives.

On July 31, former basketball player Ha Seung-jin announced his current status after curing COVID-19 through his personal YouTube channel.

Ha Seung-jin said on the day that he had recently been diagnosed with COVID-19 cure, "One of the symptoms was not able to take on smell. "We have not recovered the smell yet, as well as while we are isolated from the isolation facility." Ha Seung-jin then started to taste it after playing smell, such as coffee, ramen, soju, cheese, and strong-scented Chungkukjang, canary, red fish, and tofu.

However, Ha Seung-jin said, "It is a familiar taste, but I feel the fragrance. "Some people have lost both smell and taste, but I have a taste. I can feel salty, sweet, spicy and sour," he said. Ha Seung-jin said, "If you take it away, smell is about one tenth of the time. If you take it close, smell will be there, but it is not so bad. "

Ha Seung-jin told his story on July 24th on his YouTube channel about COVID-19 Infection symptoms, confirmation, and life in isolation facilities. At the time, Ha Seung-jin said, "I woke up the morning before I was confirmed, but I did not have any sense of smell in toothpaste, body wash, shampoo as well as rice." I am worried that I do not know the Infection route yet. I think I was in contact with the asymptomatic box. Fortunately or unhappy, I recognized it as the smell was lost. " Ha Seung-jin said, "I have not imagined this will happen because I have been vaccinated with the first vaccine of the AstraZeneca vaccine."

Ha Seung-jin as well as group Bitubi Lee Min-hyuk recently reported on the cure news on SNS live broadcast on July 30 after being infected by COVID-19. Lee Min-hyuk said: "The body temperature had risen from 39 degrees to 40 degrees, so an ambulance had come at dawn. "It was 39 degrees throughout One Week from the day of the symptoms," he said. "High fever, headache and cough were too severe. I coughed so hard that I could not breathe, and the heat went up to 40 degrees in the middle of the night. "

COVID-19 has spread to the fourth pandemic in July, and the spread has not been caught so far. As a result, the anti-virus authorities have set up a superpower called the 4th stage of social distance centering on the metropolitan area, but it has had a slight effect to date.

Above all, in the case of broadcasting shooting, where mask wear is temporarily exceptional, many officials were concerned about COVID-19. In particular, KBS 1TV daily drama 'Dream of the False Dream' was defeated between One Week, or KBS 1TV 'Morning Yard' was broadcast live on the same day. The writer and broadcaster Kwak Jin-eun also appealed that the 'NO mask' of the broadcasters is not a privilege but a deprivation of rights.