"You're not fooling your age 40..." Kwak Jin-eun, mocking himself for a dime on the evil spirIts.

Kwak Jing-eun gave a hit to Akpler.On the 6th, Kwak Jin-eun said to his instagram, If someone mocks your appearance with I was so pretty, but Im not old enough  40... How would you answer?Please leave your opinion. I need to think about how to respond to words that insult my appearance, said Kwak Jing-eun. In fact, this is a comment on my YouTube recent clip.My answer is Memory, when My Love Blooms is breaking down.You mock yourself and you will mock others. Kwak Jeong-eun said: Its everyone whos lost to get old, sick and die and Im heading that way too.The person who acknowledges and accepts It does not loathe his body, which is aging and crumbling.So I can not be unhappy, he said. You mock me with my old age, and you are already disgusting old age. In fact, what you really need to remember is not the youth of my past.You should remember that your brain thinking about that, your bones and flesh, your mouth that says that, eventually collapses and enters the last When My Love Blooms land. Now these When My Love Blooms are also being broken down in real time, so dont mock with old age.It becomes a mockery of your own existence. On the other hand, Kwak Jing-eun is appearing on KBS Joy entertainment program Loves Intervention Season 3.Old, sick, and dead is lost by everyone, and I am heading that way, and the person who acknowledges and accepts It does not hate his aging and crumbling body.So you may not be unhappy. You mock me with my oldness, and you are already disgusting with oldness.In fact, what you really need to remember is not the youth of my past.You have to remember that your brain thinking about that, your bones and flesh, your mouth that says that eventually collapses and goes into the last When My Love Blooms land.Now this When My Love Blooms is also being broken down in real time, so dont mock with old age, its about mocking your own existence.Photo: Kwak Jin-eun Instagram

Kwak Jing-eun gave a hIt to Akpler.

On the 6th, Kwak Jin-eun said to his instagram, "If someone mocks your appearance wIth 'I was so pretty, but I'm not old enough 40...' How would you answer? Please leave your opinion. "

"I need to think about how to respond to words that insult my appearance," said Kwak Jing-eun. "In fact, this is a comment on my YouTube recent clip."

"My answer is Memory, when My Love Blooms is breaking down. You mock yourself and you will mock others. "

Kwak Jeong-eun said: "It's everyone who's lost to get old, sick and die and I'm heading that way too. The person who acknowledges and accepts It does not loathe his body, which is aging and crumbling. So I can not be unhappy, "he said." You mock me wIth my old age, and you are already disgusting old age. "

"In fact, what you really need to remember is not the youth of my past. You should remember that your brain thinking about that, your bones and flesh, your mouth that says that, eventually collapses and enters the last When My Love Blooms land. " "Now these When My Love Blooms are also being broken down in real time, so don't mock wIth old age. It becomes a mockery of your own existence. "

On the other hand, Kwak Jing-eun is appearing on KBS Joy entertainment program 'Love's Intervention Season 3'.

Old, sick, and dead is lost by everyone, and I am heading that way, and the person who acknowledges and accepts It does not hate his aging and crumbling body. So you may not be unhappy. You mock me wIth my oldness, and you are already disgusting wIth oldness.

In fact, what you really need to remember is not the youth of my past. You have to remember that your brain thinking about that, your bones and flesh, your mouth that says that eventually collapses and goes into the last When My Love Blooms land. Now this When My Love Blooms is also being broken down in real time, so don't mock wIth old age, It's about mocking your own existence.

Photo: Kwak Jin-eun Instagram