Choi Eun-kyung, "Nothing in the world is natural" after Park Soo-hong Party photo controversy (specialized)

On the 14th, Choi Eun-kyung told Instagram, I have walked a lot in time.I think about it, I see the sky, I see flowers and grass, I can look around and look around a little slower. I think I needed time to stop and think about my life as I was going to go forward. I can not be perfect in the future, but it is a summer night when I decide to live as a little better than now.Choi Eun-kyung posted a landscape video with a book with the words Stop the Way.Choi Eun-kyung posted a photo of Park Soo-hongs marriage celebration party on the Instagram on the 30th of last month before MBN Dongchimi recording.However, 11 performers were gathered without a mask, so there was a voice saying that they violated the Prevention Rules.Choi Eun-kyung said, I completed my self-inspection kit in front of the studio, wore a mask, met, checked, disinfected before entering the studio, and took a picture just before the recording.I kept the Prevention rules thoroughly, but deleted the post.Choi Eun-kyung deleted the photo and then apologized to the Dongchimi official, saying, I apologize for failing to comply with the Prevention guidelines.Ive been walking a lot in time.I think about it, I see the sky, I see flowers and grass.I think it would be nice to take a little slower to look around like this.Im going to be able to get a little moreI guess I just needed a moment to stop and think.Im a very frequent reminder.There is nothing in this world that is natural...Ive been communicating with you here and Ive been doing wellIm not special because Im not good at anythingIm not saying that youre right for my daily lifeI am so grateful that I know that you have been very sympathetic..The stories youve been waiting for and worried aboutIll just keep it in my mind and not listen
On the 14th, Choi Eun-kyung told Instagram, I have walked a lot in time.I think about it, I see the sky, I see flowers and grass, I can look around and look around a little slower. I think I needed time to stop and think about my life as I was going to go forward. I can not be perfect in the future, but it is a summer night when I decide to live as a little better than now.Choi Eun-kyung posted a landscape video with a book with the words Stop the Way.Choi Eun-kyung posted a photo of Park Soo-hongs marriage celebration party on the Instagram on the 30th of last month before MBN Dongchimi recording.However, 11 performers were gathered without a mask, so there was a voice saying that they violated the Prevention Rules.Choi Eun-kyung said, I completed my self-inspection kit in front of the studio, wore a mask, met, checked, disinfected before entering the studio, and took a picture just before the recording.I kept the Prevention rules thoroughly, but deleted the post.Choi Eun-kyung deleted the photo and then apologized to the Dongchimi official, saying, I apologize for failing to comply with the Prevention guidelines.Ive been walking a lot in time.I think about it, I see the sky, I see flowers and grass.I think it would be nice to take a little slower to look around like this.Im going to be able to get a little moreI guess I just needed a moment to stop and think.Im a very frequent reminder.There is nothing in this world that is natural...Ive been communicating with you here and Ive been doing wellIm not special because Im not good at anythingIm not saying that youre right for my daily lifeI am so grateful that I know that you have been very sympathetic..The stories youve been waiting for and worried aboutIll just keep it in my mind and not listen

On the 14th, Choi Eun-kyung told Instagram, "I have walked a lot in time. I think about it, I see the sky, I see flowers and grass, I can look around and look around a little slower. I think I needed time to stop and think about my life as I was going to go forward. "

"I can not be perfect in the future, but it is a summer night when I decide to live as a little better than now.

Choi Eun-kyung posted a landscape video with a book with the words "Stop the Way".

Choi Eun-kyung posted a photo of Park Soo-hong's marriage celebration Party on the Instagram on the 30th of last month before MBN 'Dongchimi' recording. However, 11 performers were gathered without a mask, so there was a voice saying that they violated the Prevention Rules.

Choi Eun-kyung said, "I completed my self-inspection kit in front of the studio, wore a mask, met, checked, disinfected before entering the studio, and took a picture just before the recording. I kept the Prevention rules thoroughly, "but deleted the post.

Choi Eun-kyung deleted the photo and then apologized to the Dongchimi official, saying, "I apologize for failing to comply with the Prevention guidelines."

I've been walking a lot in time.

I think about it, I see the sky, I see flowers and grass

.

I think it would be nice to take a little slower to look around like this.

I'm going to be able to get a little more

I guess I just needed a moment to stop and think

.

I'm a very frequent reminder.

There is nothing in this world that is natural...

I've been communicating with you here and I've been doing well

I'm not special because I'm not good at anything

I'm not saying that you're right for my daily life

I am so grateful that I know that you have been very sympathetic.

.

The stories you've been waiting for and worried about

I'll just keep it in my mind and not listen