Lee Ha-nui aunt mun in-sook "Husband, don't throw out a fly-Paris-flying Trash to save money" (Dongchimi)

Song instructor Mun in-sook reveals that he does not throw away food Trash even in the attack of Paris.On the MBN Snowing Show Dongchimi broadcast on June 19, Mun in-sook revealed the habit of Husband.Mun in-sook saw the miser Kim Bong-yeon VCR and said, Our Husband does not blow me into food Trash.I asked him why he did not throw it away because he had so many Paris, and he said, If you throw it away now, you will get a lot of money.I was drying the moisture. The food Trash is based on the weight. I found out how much the money is, and it came out 2,000 won a month.I think I am afraid of one won and I know 100 million funny. So is my son.
Song instructor Mun in-sook reveals that he does not throw away food Trash even in the attack of Paris.On the MBN Snowing Show Dongchimi broadcast on June 19, Mun in-sook revealed the habit of Husband.Mun in-sook saw the miser Kim Bong-yeon VCR and said, Our Husband does not blow me into food Trash.I asked him why he did not throw it away because he had so many Paris, and he said, If you throw it away now, you will get a lot of money.I was drying the moisture. The food Trash is based on the weight. I found out how much the money is, and it came out 2,000 won a month.I think I am afraid of one won and I know 100 million funny. So is my son.

Song instructor mun in-sook reveals that he "does not throw away food Trash even in the attack of Paris.

On the MBN 'Snowing Show Dongchimi' broadcast on June 19, mun in-sook revealed the habit of Husband.

mun in-sook saw the miser Kim Bong-yeon VCR and said, "Our Husband does not blow me into food Trash. I asked him why he did not throw it away because he had so many Paris, and he said, "If you throw it away now, you will get a lot of money."

"I was drying the moisture. The food Trash is based on the weight. I found out how much the money is, and it came out 2,000 won a month. I think I am afraid of one won and I know 100 million funny. So is my son. "