Bae Dong-sung daughter' Bae Soo-jin "The first person to shake me"

Seoul = = Bae Dong-sung daughter Bae Soo-jin revealed strong will for new relationship.On the night of the first night MBN Doll Singles, the one on One Date scene of the stone men and women was revealed.As One on One Date was held ahead of the final choice, the performers honest feelings came out.Lee A-young, with Chu Sung-yeon, said that he was hurt by people who easily saw him when he worked as a male model.Chu Sung-yeon continued to warm up with such a warm atmosphere as he took care of Lee A-young.Bae Soo-jin shared his feelings as a single mom and single daddy while playing Date with Choi Jun-ho.Choi Jun-ho said, I laughed in the stalls and it was a long time since I had a date with Bae Soo-jin and returned home. You are the friend who gave me that.Even in the place where the drinking party is ripe and the men gather together, Choi Jun-ho seems to be sure about Bae Soo-jin.However, Bae Soo-jin came to meet Chu Sung-yeon for a while, and the atmosphere changed.Bae Soo-jin was interested in Chu Sung-yeon and wondered if he had changed his mind when he came to Date with Lee A-young.Did you like Lee A-young from the beginning, or was it the first person to shake me, changed because of my situation (parenting)? Bae Soo-jin asked.But Choo said, Not that way.In the date of Park Hyo-jung and Kim Jae-yeol, it was said that he thought of meeting Lee Sung with the Dolseong meeting app after the divorce.Lee Ji-hye said, I married at thirty-eight, but I was over 35 years old and I did not have a blind date. I have put an application on my impatience.Lee Hye-young also said, Divorce dolsing does not come in well with blind dates. I never came in, and I married a person who was introduced to a couple with a dolsing experience.It is good for people who know that mind to be around, but (the cast) will not be there yet. It will not be easy to meet people, he said, understanding the realistic troubles of Dolsings.Bin Ha Young and Jung Yoon Siks Date talked about the feelings they felt when they were divorcing their children.I was tearful when I told my four-year-old when I had to tell my parents divorce.Yoo Se-yoon, who saw this, said that he did not know that his parents had a duty, and that his father had only gone abroad.I confessed that I learned my parents divorce during puberty and tried to show bright and funny to the friends.

Seoul = = Bae Dong-sung daughter' Bae Soo-jin revealed strong will for new relationship.

On the night of the first night MBN 'Doll Singles', the One on One Date scene of the stone men and women was revealed.

As One on One Date was held ahead of the final choice, the performers' honest feelings came out. Lee A-young, with Chu Sung-yeon, said that he was hurt by people who easily saw him when he worked as a male model. Chu Sung-yeon continued to warm up with such a warm atmosphere as he took care of Lee A-young.

Bae Soo-jin shared his feelings as a single mom and single daddy while playing Date with Choi Jun-ho. Choi Jun-ho said, "I laughed in the stalls and it was a long time since I had a Date with Bae Soo-jin and returned home." "You are the Friend who gave me that."

Even in the place where the drinking party is ripe and the men gather together, Choi Jun-ho seems to be sure about Bae Soo-jin. However, Bae Soo-jin came to meet Chu Sung-yeon for a while, and the atmosphere changed.

Bae Soo-jin was interested in Chu Sung-yeon and wondered if he had changed his mind when he came to Date with Lee A-young. "Did you like Lee A-young from the beginning, or was it the first person to shake me, changed because of my situation (parenting)?" Bae Soo-jin asked. But Choo said, Not that way.

In the Date of Park Hyo-jung and Kim Jae-yeol, it was said that he thought of meeting Lee Sung with the 'Dolseong' meeting app after the divorce. Lee Ji-hye said, "I married at thirty-eight, but I was over 35 years old and I did not have a blind Date. I have put an application on my impatience."

Lee Hye-young also said, "divorce dolsing does not come in well with blind Dates. I never came in, and I married a person who was introduced to a couple with a dolsing experience." "It is good for people who know that mind to be around, but (the cast) will not be there yet. It will not be easy to meet people," he said, understanding the realistic troubles of Dolsings.

Bin Ha Young and Jung Yoon Sik's Date talked about the feelings they felt when they were divorcing their children. I was tearful when I told my four-year-old when I had to tell my parents' divorce. Yoo Se-yoon, who saw this, said that he did not know that his parents had a duty, and that his father had only gone abroad. I confessed that I learned my parents' divorce during puberty and tried to show bright and funny to the Friends.