Bae Dong-sung daughter' Bae Soo-jin "You can't even get marriage, Proposal and ring with Out of wedlock" (dolSingles)

In the third MBN dolsingles broadcast on the 25th, eight stone men and women who went on a 1:1 date after their childrens existence and occupation were revealed were drawn.On this day, Bae Soo-jin actively approached Choi Jun-ho to go out with him when Chu Sung-yeon, who had the most favorable feeling, had a 1:1 date with Lee A-young.Choi Jun-ho, who had been in the mind of Bae Soo-jin since his first impression, found the common point of single daddy and single mother after the release of his child.Choi Jun-ho confessed to Bae Soo-jin, I was interested from the beginning, I was careful because I thought I was burdened with a single daddy because I did not have children and I was young.Bae Soo-jin has told the story of her premarital pregnancy, which forced her to marriage early.Bae Soo-jin said, I rushed marriage because of the Out of bedlock, and its also a public job, and peoples eyes are not good if they say theyre pregnant before marriage.So I got marriage first and fast, he said.Then Choi Jun-ho said, I also made a margin by doing Out of Wedlock, but I love it and did the Choices.I thought I could overcome everything, but this is what happened. I wanted to find confidence again and challenged my courage, he said, saying that the bag he always carries is a panic disorder drug that was caused by a divorce.Lee Hye-young said: (Panax disorder) seems to be a disease that comes and goes once to divorced people; people who have experience (divorce) around me, too, have a lot of it.It seems to be right to find a new love and get rid of the disease. Later, the two looked at the passing children and recalled their son who left them at home.Choi Jun-ho suggested, Lets go to Kids Cafe later, and Bae Soo-jin liked, Its so funny to ask for a Kids Cafe.On the way back to the hostel, Bae Soo-jin said, When Choi Jun-ho opened the back door of the car, I was the first person to open the door.I like flowers, but I always did it first. Did you propose when you marriage. I did not receive rings or proposals. Choi looked at Bae Soo-jin with a sad eye and suggested an instant date, saying, If you want to have another drink, would you like to wear it comfortably?After that, two people who shared a genuine story in the hostel were revealed. Choi Jun-ho said, I wanted to know a little more.I was so grateful for doing these Choices, he said, and the tears of the two people continued to raise questions.Earlier, Bae Soo-jin said in the last broadcast, I started my honeymoon in the studio, but there was no private space, so I hit and fought more.I was ignored (by my ex-husband), and I couldnt even go on my honeymoon.Meanwhile, Bae Dong-sungs daughter, Bae Soo-jin, marriages her 2018 with her ex-husband who appeared on E-channel My Daughters Men, but reported her divorce in May last year.I have a son.Photo = MBN broadcast screen
In the third MBN dolsingles broadcast on the 25th, eight stone men and women who went on a 1:1 date after their childrens existence and occupation were revealed were drawn.On this day, Bae Soo-jin actively approached Choi Jun-ho to go out with him when Chu Sung-yeon, who had the most favorable feeling, had a 1:1 date with Lee A-young.Choi Jun-ho, who had been in the mind of Bae Soo-jin since his first impression, found the common point of single daddy and single mother after the release of his child.Choi Jun-ho confessed to Bae Soo-jin, I was interested from the beginning, I was careful because I thought I was burdened with a single daddy because I did not have children and I was young.Bae Soo-jin has told the story of her premarital pregnancy, which forced her to marriage early.Bae Soo-jin said, I rushed marriage because of the Out of bedlock, and its also a public job, and peoples eyes are not good if they say theyre pregnant before marriage.So I got marriage first and fast, he said.Then Choi Jun-ho said, I also made a margin by doing Out of Wedlock, but I love it and did the Choices.I thought I could overcome everything, but this is what happened. I wanted to find confidence again and challenged my courage, he said, saying that the bag he always carries is a panic disorder drug that was caused by a divorce.Lee Hye-young said: (Panax disorder) seems to be a disease that comes and goes once to divorced people; people who have experience (divorce) around me, too, have a lot of it.It seems to be right to find a new love and get rid of the disease. Later, the two looked at the passing children and recalled their son who left them at home.Choi Jun-ho suggested, Lets go to Kids Cafe later, and Bae Soo-jin liked, Its so funny to ask for a Kids Cafe.On the way back to the hostel, Bae Soo-jin said, When Choi Jun-ho opened the back door of the car, I was the first person to open the door.I like flowers, but I always did it first. Did you propose when you marriage. I did not receive rings or proposals. Choi looked at Bae Soo-jin with a sad eye and suggested an instant date, saying, If you want to have another drink, would you like to wear it comfortably?After that, two people who shared a genuine story in the hostel were revealed. Choi Jun-ho said, I wanted to know a little more.I was so grateful for doing these Choices, he said, and the tears of the two people continued to raise questions.Earlier, Bae Soo-jin said in the last broadcast, I started my honeymoon in the studio, but there was no private space, so I hit and fought more.I was ignored (by my ex-husband), and I couldnt even go on my honeymoon.Meanwhile, Bae Dong-sungs daughter, Bae Soo-jin, marriages her 2018 with her ex-husband who appeared on E-channel My Daughters Men, but reported her divorce in May last year.I have a son.Photo = MBN broadcast screen

In the third MBN 'dolSingles' broadcast on the 25th, eight stone men and women who went on a 1:1 date after their children's existence and occupation were revealed were drawn.

On this day, Bae Soo-jin actively approached Choi Jun-ho to go out with him when Chu Sung-yeon, who had the most favorable feeling, had a 1:1 date with Lee A-young.

Choi Jun-ho, who had been in the mind of Bae Soo-jin since his first impression, found the common point of single daddy and single mother after the release of his child. Choi Jun-ho confessed to Bae Soo-jin, "I was interested from the beginning, I was careful because I thought I was burdened with a single daddy because I did not have children and I was young."

Bae Soo-jin has told the story of her premarital pregnancy, which forced her to marriage early. Bae Soo-jin said, "I rushed marriage because of the Out of bedlock, and it's also a public job, and people's eyes are not good if they say they're pregnant before marriage. So I got marriage first and fast," he said.

Then Choi Jun-ho said, "I also made a margin by doing Out of wedlock, but I love it and did the Choices. I thought I could overcome everything, but this is what happened. " "I wanted to find confidence again and challenged my courage," he said, saying that the bag he always carries is a panic disorder drug that was caused by a divorce.

Lee Hye-young said: "(Panax disorder) seems to be a disease that comes and goes once to divorced people; people who have experience (divorce) around me, too, have a lot of it. It seems to be right to find a new love and get rid of the disease. "

Later, the two looked at the passing children and recalled their son who left them at home. Choi Jun-ho suggested, "Let's go to Kids Cafe later," and Bae Soo-jin liked, "It's so funny to ask for a Kids Cafe."

On the way back to the hostel, Bae Soo-jin said, "When Choi Jun-ho opened the back door of the car, I was the first person to open the door. I like flowers, but I always did it first. Did you propose when you marriage. I did not receive rings or Proposals. " Choi looked at Bae Soo-jin with a sad eye and suggested an instant date, saying, "If you want to have another drink, would you like to wear it comfortably?"

After that, two people who shared a genuine story in the hostel were revealed. Choi Jun-ho said, "I wanted to know a little more. I was so grateful for doing these Choices," he said, and the tears of the two people continued to raise questions.

Earlier, Bae Soo-jin said in the last broadcast, "I started my honeymoon in the studio, but there was no private space, so I hit and fought more. "I was ignored (by my ex-husband)," and "I couldn't even go on my honeymoon."

Meanwhile, Bae Dong-sung's daughter, Bae Soo-jin, marriages her 2018 with her ex-husband who appeared on E-channel 'My Daughter's Men', but reported her divorce in May last year. I have a son.

Photo = MBN broadcast screen