Bae Dong-sung daughter Bae Soo-jin "Is divorce proud? Flaming, I have a baby swear" (demonstration museum)

Bae Dong-sung daughter Bae Soo-jin has confessed to the Flaming grievances.Bae Dong-sung daughter Bae Soo-jin appeared in the trailer of KBS Joy demonstration museum broadcast on September 22.In the trailer of the end of the broadcast, Bae Dong-sung daughter Bae Soo-jin appeared with Flaming scrapbook and was surprised.Sung Sik Kyung was surprised by Bae Soo-jins scrapbook, saying, Did you do a Flaming scrap?Bae Soo-jin said, I am proud of Divorce, why do you live?I am like a mother and I can not even have a baby. I was saddened by the story of Flaming, which is a child.
Bae Dong-sung daughter Bae Soo-jin has confessed to the Flaming grievances.Bae Dong-sung daughter Bae Soo-jin appeared in the trailer of KBS Joy demonstration museum broadcast on September 22.In the trailer of the end of the broadcast, Bae Dong-sung daughter Bae Soo-jin appeared with Flaming scrapbook and was surprised.Sung Sik Kyung was surprised by Bae Soo-jins scrapbook, saying, Did you do a Flaming scrap?Bae Soo-jin said, I am proud of Divorce, why do you live?I am like a mother and I can not even have a baby. I was saddened by the story of Flaming, which is a child.

Bae Dong-sung daughter Bae Soo-jin has confessed to the Flaming grievances.

Bae Dong-sung daughter Bae Soo-jin appeared in the trailer of KBS Joy demonstration museum' broadcast on September 22.

In the trailer of the end of the broadcast, Bae Dong-sung daughter Bae Soo-jin appeared with Flaming scrapbook and was surprised. Sung Sik Kyung was surprised by Bae Soo-jin's scrapbook, saying, "Did you do a Flaming scrap?"

Bae Soo-jin said, "I am proud of divorce, why do you live?" I am like a mother and I can not even have a baby. "I was saddened by the story of Flaming, which is a child.