alumnus of high school girls' Seo Ji-o "Uterine myometromy surgical career...I regret the health care wrong"

In the channel A current affairs program Alumnus of high school girls broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Seo Ji-o appeared as a former student.On the day of the broadcast, Seo Ji-o said, I was married and stood alone in three years. I had to work to raise my son alone.I didnt have time to take health, so I often had acute bladder infections, and Lee Bong-won nicknamed me Miss bladder infection, he said.Seo Ji-o said in 2015 that he had an Uterine myometromy surgery and said, I did not know that things that did not manage health would appear as a female disease.I went to the emergency room with a physiology; I was even surgically affected by a big bite, said Seo Ji-o, who was surprised by the Confessions.

In the channel A current affairs program "alumnus of high school girls" broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Seo Ji-o appeared as a former student.

On the day of the broadcast, Seo Ji-o said, "I was married and stood alone in three years. I had to work to raise my son alone." "I didn't have time to take health, so I often had acute bladder infections, and Lee Bong-won nicknamed me Miss bladder infection," he said.

Seo Ji-o said in 2015 that he had an Uterine myometromy surgery and said, "I did not know that things that did not manage health would appear as a female disease."

"I went to the emergency room with a physiology; I was even surgically affected by a big bite," said Seo Ji-o, who was surprised by the Confessions.