philanthropy "Nam Hyun joon, 2 Years Ago, People Ask Me I'm a Mom" (alumnus of high school girls)

Philanthropy, a Korean classical musician, revealed the humiliation he suffered from his husbands appearance along with the worry of Skins aging.On Channel A alumnus of high school girls broadcast on July 25, the Korean classical musician philanthropy appeared.Kim Ji-sun praised Philanthropy, who tells health problems, saying, Skins looks good, Skins is born.Philanthropy said, I have been wearing makeup to meet friends. Dark circles are bad. In the past, I heard a lot about Skins.I had a thick Skins so there were not many wrinkles than Friends.But these days, the skins have become thinner and the elasticity has disappeared. The once-in-a-lifetime dark circles do not disappear, he said.Sun Woo-yong said, There is no sound that can not be heard in front of an adult.Kim Ji-sun mentioned Philanthropys husband Nam Hyon, saying, What do you want me to do?When the performers were told that Nam Hyon was only 2 years old, philanthropy said, The age you see is not two years old.People used to ask me if I was a mother.
Philanthropy, a Korean classical musician, revealed the humiliation he suffered from his husbands appearance along with the worry of Skins aging.On Channel A alumnus of high school girls broadcast on July 25, the Korean classical musician philanthropy appeared.Kim Ji-sun praised Philanthropy, who tells health problems, saying, Skins looks good, Skins is born.Philanthropy said, I have been wearing makeup to meet friends. Dark circles are bad. In the past, I heard a lot about Skins.I had a thick Skins so there were not many wrinkles than Friends.But these days, the skins have become thinner and the elasticity has disappeared. The once-in-a-lifetime dark circles do not disappear, he said.Sun Woo-yong said, There is no sound that can not be heard in front of an adult.Kim Ji-sun mentioned Philanthropys husband Nam Hyon, saying, What do you want me to do?When the performers were told that Nam Hyon was only 2 years old, philanthropy said, The age you see is not two years old.People used to ask me if I was a mother.

philanthropy, a Korean classical musician, revealed the humiliation he suffered from his husband's appearance along with the worry of Skins aging.

On Channel A alumnus of high school girls' broadcast on July 25, the Korean classical musician philanthropy appeared.

Kim Ji-sun praised philanthropy, who tells health problems, saying, "Skins looks good, Skins is born."

philanthropy said, "I have been wearing makeup to meet Friends. Dark circles are bad. In the past, I heard a lot about Skins. I had a thick Skins so there were not many wrinkles than Friends. “But these days, the Skins have become thinner and the elasticity has disappeared. The once-in-a-lifetime dark circles do not disappear,” he said.

Sun Woo-yong said, "There is no sound that can not be heard in front of an adult. Kim Ji-sun mentioned philanthropy's husband Nam Hyon, saying, "What do you want me to do?"

When the performers were told that Nam Hyon was only 2 years old, philanthropy said, "The age you see is not two years old. People used to ask me if I was a mother.”