Kim Ga-Yeon "Health checkup dry obesity judge, muscle mass less than provision" (alumnus of high school girls)

Actor Kim Ga-Yeon reveals he is skinny obeseKim Ga-Yeon said, I felt a lot after my first class, at the opening of Channel A Alumnus of High School Girls broadcast on February 13th.I thought I should learn more and be healthy and pretty. I had a health checkup and it was dry obesity, Park said, Where?Kim Ga-Yeon explained that there is too little muscle mass compared to province, so dry obesity belongs to it. Hwang Seok-jeong said, You dont look like you have any province.Im saying that theres less muscle mass, that I have an age, Kim Ga-Yeon said.

Actor Kim Ga-Yeon reveals he is skinny obese

Kim Ga-Yeon said, "I felt a lot after my first class, at the opening of Channel A 'alumnus of high school girls' broadcast on February 13th. I thought I should learn more and be healthy and pretty. "

"I had a health checkup and it was dry obesity," Park said, "Where?"

Kim Ga-Yeon explained that "there is too little muscle mass compared to province, so dry obesity belongs to it." Hwang Seok-jeong said, "You don't look like you have any province. "I'm saying that there's less muscle mass, that I have an age," Kim Ga-Yeon said.