Yong-Shik Lee "daughter Lee Su-min, Kim Hak-rae's Kim Dong-young and marriage? I'm not going to marry" (Happy Morning)

Comedian Yong-Shik Lee has revealed her daughter, Lee Su-min, a fool.Channel A Happy Morning, which aired on July 27, featured comedian Yong-Shik Lee as a guest.Yong-Shik Lee expressed pride that I was a popopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopoYong-Shik Lee said, Many people are worried about what they like and are constantly active.Nowadays, because of Corona 19, I have a long time at home, so I am broadcasting YouTube with my daughter Sumin.So, gag woman Kim Hye-sun said, Do not your daughter ride with Kim Hak-raes son these days? I will go to poetry someday.Yong-Shik Lee said, The problem of children is that children are alone. The age of parents interfering is over. Even if you marriage, it is not.Parents are good people, he replied favorably, and soon he said, I do not intend to marry anyway.
Comedian Yong-Shik Lee has revealed her daughter, Lee Su-min, a fool.Channel A Happy Morning, which aired on July 27, featured comedian Yong-Shik Lee as a guest.Yong-Shik Lee expressed pride that I was a popopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopoYong-Shik Lee said, Many people are worried about what they like and are constantly active.Nowadays, because of Corona 19, I have a long time at home, so I am broadcasting YouTube with my daughter Sumin.So, gag woman Kim Hye-sun said, Do not your daughter ride with Kim Hak-raes son these days? I will go to poetry someday.Yong-Shik Lee said, The problem of children is that children are alone. The age of parents interfering is over. Even if you marriage, it is not.Parents are good people, he replied favorably, and soon he said, I do not intend to marry anyway.

Comedian Yong-Shik Lee has revealed her daughter, Lee Su-min, a fool.

Channel A "Happy Morning," which aired on July 27, featured comedian Yong-Shik Lee as a guest.

Yong-Shik Lee expressed pride that "I was a "popopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopo

Yong-Shik Lee said, "Many people are worried about what they like and are constantly active."

"Nowadays, because of Corona 19, I have a long time at home, so I am broadcasting YouTube with my daughter Sumin."

So, gag woman Kim Hye-sun said, "Do not your daughter ride with Kim Hak-rae's son these days? I will go to poetry someday.

Yong-Shik Lee said, "The problem of children is that children are alone. The age of parents interfering is over." "Even if you marriage, it is not. Parents are good people, "he replied favorably, and soon he said," I do not intend to marry anyway. "