Yong-Shik Lee "One Eye Blindness, Hidden to Family...Daughter fool" in Heaven (Interview)

Comedian Yong-Shik Lee showed his health and affection for his daughter.In TV Chosun Perfect Life, which aired on the 23rd, comedian Yong-Shik Lee, who is familiar with Posik, appeared to talk about his health condition and management methods.On this day, Yong-Shik Lee was surprised by the story of myocardial infarction, cerebral infarction, and blindness.In 1997, Yong-Shik Lee, who had fallen into acute myocardial infarction at the age of 46, said that he had a cerebral infarction in his head last year, and now his right retinal blood vessels burst, making his right eye unseeable even if he wanted to see it.Yong-Shik Lee also showed his best efforts to escape abdominal obesity, the source of health problems.He lost more than 40kg and received help from his daughter, who was attracting attention. His daughter was usually a charming and fleshy daughter, but she turned into a tiger trainer only on diet and helped Fathers workout.Health is the best now, and there is no problem in working, Yong-Shik Lee said in a telephone conversation after the broadcast.Yong-Shik Lee said of the blindness of his right eye, It depends on peoples mind.The reason for the two eyes is that when one side is not visible, it is seen to the other side. When I first blinded, I was so nervous.I used to run to my ophthalmology when my eyes were soaking, but I was mentally stressed, so I think its important to think about everything positively.I am a comedian who has to show a pleasant and laughing appearance, and I have revealed this pain because I want to see me and not see anyone like me anymore.Were all going to ophthalmology and getting a simple test, and we recommend that you take a regular overhaul, because you shouldnt miss Golden Time, so we opened it.The fact that Yong-Shik Lee was able to regain his health and have a positive mind was great for his family. Yong-Shik Lee said, (When I was blind) I hid it from my family at first.But it was not something to hide, and when I talked, my family helped me think positively. In particular, Yong-Shik Lee showed wife fool and Daughter foul on the broadcast.Yong-Shik Lee, who gave a great impression to viewers through video letters, said, I am going to go on the air and express it, and all the Fathers in the world are more than daughters. I want to live for a long time because of my daughter.Im always like a baby, and Im surprised Im going to open the door and ask you to exercise.Meanwhile, Yong-Shik Lee made his debut as MBCs first comedy talent in 1975; in 1983, he married his wife, who was five years younger, and has one daughter under his belt.
Comedian Yong-Shik Lee showed his health and affection for his daughter.In TV Chosun Perfect Life, which aired on the 23rd, comedian Yong-Shik Lee, who is familiar with Posik, appeared to talk about his health condition and management methods.On this day, Yong-Shik Lee was surprised by the story of myocardial infarction, cerebral infarction, and blindness.In 1997, Yong-Shik Lee, who had fallen into acute myocardial infarction at the age of 46, said that he had a cerebral infarction in his head last year, and now his right retinal blood vessels burst, making his right eye unseeable even if he wanted to see it.Yong-Shik Lee also showed his best efforts to escape abdominal obesity, the source of health problems.He lost more than 40kg and received help from his daughter, who was attracting attention. His daughter was usually a charming and fleshy daughter, but she turned into a tiger trainer only on diet and helped Fathers workout.Health is the best now, and there is no problem in working, Yong-Shik Lee said in a telephone conversation after the broadcast.Yong-Shik Lee said of the blindness of his right eye, It depends on peoples mind.The reason for the two eyes is that when one side is not visible, it is seen to the other side. When I first blinded, I was so nervous.I used to run to my ophthalmology when my eyes were soaking, but I was mentally stressed, so I think its important to think about everything positively.I am a comedian who has to show a pleasant and laughing appearance, and I have revealed this pain because I want to see me and not see anyone like me anymore.Were all going to ophthalmology and getting a simple test, and we recommend that you take a regular overhaul, because you shouldnt miss Golden Time, so we opened it.The fact that Yong-Shik Lee was able to regain his health and have a positive mind was great for his family. Yong-Shik Lee said, (When I was blind) I hid it from my family at first.But it was not something to hide, and when I talked, my family helped me think positively. In particular, Yong-Shik Lee showed wife fool and Daughter foul on the broadcast.Yong-Shik Lee, who gave a great impression to viewers through video letters, said, I am going to go on the air and express it, and all the Fathers in the world are more than daughters. I want to live for a long time because of my daughter.Im always like a baby, and Im surprised Im going to open the door and ask you to exercise.Meanwhile, Yong-Shik Lee made his debut as MBCs first comedy talent in 1975; in 1983, he married his wife, who was five years younger, and has one daughter under his belt.

Comedian Yong-Shik Lee showed his health and affection for his daughter.

In TV Chosun Perfect Life, which aired on the 23rd, comedian Yong-Shik Lee, who is familiar with Posik, appeared to talk about his health condition and management methods.

On this day, Yong-Shik Lee was surprised by the story of myocardial infarction, cerebral infarction, and blindness. In 1997, Yong-Shik Lee, who had fallen into acute myocardial infarction at the age of 46, said that he had a cerebral infarction in his head last year, and now his right retinal blood vessels burst, making his right eye unseeable even if he wanted to see it.

Yong-Shik Lee also showed his best efforts to escape abdominal obesity, the source of health problems. He lost more than 40kg and received help from his daughter, who was attracting attention. His daughter was usually a charming and fleshy daughter, but she turned into a tiger trainer only on diet and helped Father's workout.

"Health is the best now, and there is no problem in working," Yong-Shik Lee said in a telephone conversation after the broadcast.

Yong-Shik Lee said of the blindness of his right eye, "It depends on people's mind. The reason for the two eyes is that when one side is not visible, it is seen to the other side. "When I first blinded, I was so nervous. I used to run to my ophthalmology when my eyes were soaking, but I was mentally stressed, so I think it’s important to think about everything positively.”

"I am a comedian who has to show a pleasant and laughing appearance, and I have revealed this pain because I want to see me and not see anyone like me anymore. We’re all going to ophthalmology and getting a simple test, and we recommend that you take a regular overhaul, because you shouldn’t miss Golden Time, so we opened it.”

The fact that Yong-Shik Lee was able to regain his health and have a positive mind was great for his family. "Yong-Shik Lee said," (When I was blind) I hid it from my family at first. But it was not something to hide, and when I talked, my family helped me think positively. "

In particular, Yong-Shik Lee showed 'wife fool' and 'Daughter foul' on the broadcast. Yong-Shik Lee, who gave a great impression to viewers through video letters, said, "I am going to go on the air and express it, and all the Fathers in the world are more than daughters." "I want to live for a long time because of my daughter. “I’m always like a baby, and I’m surprised I’m going to open the door and ask you to exercise.”

Meanwhile, Yong-Shik Lee made his debut as MBC's first comedy talent in 1975; in 1983, he married his wife, who was five years younger, and has one daughter under his belt.