Song Chong-gug, Park Yeon-su and divorce Hearts "Every Day I'm A Head Flipping, Huge Stress" (My Way)

Song Chong-gug confessed his feelings at the time of Park Yeon-su and Divorce.On the TV Chosun star documentary myway broadcast on October 3, the nature of the former soccer player Song Chong-gug, who left the world, was revealed.Song Chong-gug was saddened by actor Park Yeon-su, who marriages in 2006, and in 2015 diversce.After 2005 he suffered two divorces.Song Chong-gug was surrounded by all kinds of rumors without any hesitation, and had to get the tired eyes of people, and eventually suddenly he was surprised by everyone.Song Chong-gug recalled the time and said, I thought it was a mental pack when I was a player myself.It was completely different from the hardship I had in my workout before that, he said. The worst time was about four years ago.

Song Chong-gug confessed his feelings at the time of Park Yeon-su and divorce.

On the TV Chosun star documentary myway' broadcast on October 3, the nature of the former soccer player Song Chong-gug, who left the world, was revealed.

Song Chong-gug was saddened by actor Park Yeon-su, who marriages in 2006, and in 2015 diversce. After 2005 he suffered two divorces. Song Chong-gug was surrounded by all kinds of rumors without any hesitation, and had to get the tired eyes of people, and eventually suddenly he was surprised by everyone.

Song Chong-gug recalled the time and said, "I thought it was a mental pack when I was a player myself. "It was completely different from the hardship I had in my workout before that," he said. "The worst time was about four years ago.