Song Chong-gug, Rumours StOnes in Exile's First Opening of 'The Mountain House'! Great! ('My Way')

In star documentary myway, Song Chong-gug told the recent situation of Stones in Exile in the mountains.On the 3rd, TV Chosun entertainment star documentary myway Song Chong-gug was drawn.On this day, he told the story of Taegeuk Warrior and Song Chong-gug who went to the mountain to cut off from the world. Song Chong-gug met his best friend, Seol Ki-hyun, at the soccer stadium.Two people, 25 years old.Song Chong-gug said, There is only one friend, I have no friend. Seol Ki-hyun said, I have a good and sincere friend. At that time, there was no friend outside.Seol Ki-hyun said, I was embarrassed after retirement, I was embarrassed to go to the broadcasting station, and I was embarrassed to know the end of my life. I finally told me not to go all over football, I thought.But they were never contacted.Regarding the reason, Seol Ki-hyun said, I did not know it, so I waited for the situation, I contacted him over time, and I wanted to be calmed down a lot.Song Chong-gug also said, The feeling that I first met 25 years ago is unchanged, and I believe in each other in any situation. Seol Ki-hyun said, I am now taking my place and I hope to find something that I can do well. I do not always have good things, but I want to have good things for my friend. I want to try, he said.The river One also depicted Song Chong-gug, who lived in a mountain village in Hongcheon; Song Chong-gug transformed into a natural person.It was a cosy wooden house with Madang and a house with a magnificent camper.Inside the house where there is everything, there was a token window to look at the outside Madang, and Song Junggok said, I can see good natural scenery, my favorite space.Song Chong-gug, who started his life in Stones in Exile, said, I thought it was a mental power, but the trials of life were different, and the mental difficulties were completely different from what I did while exercising.Song Chong-gug, who mentioned rumors of tail tailing, said, When I wake up, my hair falls into a bundle, and I have no answer because I have difficulty in economics and I have no answer. I really have no answer.star documentary myway broadcast screen capture

In star documentary myway', Song Chong-gug told the recent situation of StOnes in Exile in the mountains.

On the 3rd, TV Chosun entertainment star documentary myway' Song Chong-gug was drawn.

On this day, he told the story of Taegeuk Warrior and Song Chong-gug who went to the mountain to cut off from the world. Song Chong-gug met his best Friend, Seol Ki-hyun, at the soccer stadium.

Two people, 25 years old. Song Chong-gug said, "There is only One Friend, I have no Friend." Seol Ki-hyun said, "I have a good and sincere Friend." "At that time, there was no Friend outside."

Seol Ki-hyun said, "I was embarrassed after retirement, I was embarrassed to go to the broadcasting station, and I was embarrassed to know the end of my life." "I finally told me not to go all over football, I thought.

But they were never contacted. Regarding the reason, Seol Ki-hyun said, "I did not know it, so I waited for the situation, I contacted him over time, and I wanted to be calmed down a lot."

Song Chong-gug also said, "The feeling that I first met 25 years ago is unchanged, and I believe in each other in any situation." Seol Ki-hyun said, "I am now taking my place and I hope to find something that I can do well." "I do not always have good things, but I want to have good things for my Friend." I want to try," he said.

The river One also depicted Song Chong-gug, who lived in a mountain village in Hongcheon; Song Chong-gug transformed into a natural person. It was a cosy wooden house with Madang and a house with a magnificent camper. Inside the house where there is everything, there was a token window to look at the outside Madang, and Song Junggok said, "I can see good natural scenery, my favorite space."

Song Chong-gug, who started his life in StOnes in Exile, said, "I thought it was a mental power, but the trials of life were different, and the mental difficulties were completely different from what I did while exercising."

Song Chong-gug, who mentiOned rumors of tail tailing, said, "When I wake up, my hair falls into a bundle, and I have no answer because I have difficulty in economics and I have no answer. I really have no answer."

star documentary myway' broadcast screen capture