'Seven' Lee Da-hae, Model figure in front of luxury Supercar "I hope it's my car"

On the 6th, Lee Da-hae posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled My car (I wish it had been).Inside the picture is a bright picture of Lee Da-hae, who took a picture in a cool one-piece fashion in front of a luxury Supercar.Lee Da-haes wit is notable, adding a humorous note of how he looked at Supercar.Lee Da-hae, who is looking for his next film after the drama Good Witch Exhibition broadcast in 2018, is currently in public with singer Seven.Photo = Lee Da-hae Instagram
On the 6th, Lee Da-hae posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled My car (I wish it had been).Inside the picture is a bright picture of Lee Da-hae, who took a picture in a cool one-piece fashion in front of a luxury Supercar.Lee Da-haes wit is notable, adding a humorous note of how he looked at Supercar.Lee Da-hae, who is looking for his next film after the drama Good Witch Exhibition broadcast in 2018, is currently in public with singer Seven.Photo = Lee Da-hae Instagram

On the 6th, Lee Da-hae posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled "My car (I wish it had been)".

Inside the picture is a bright picture of Lee Da-hae, who took a picture in a cool one-piece fashion in front of a luxury Supercar. Lee Da-hae's wit is notable, adding a humorous note of how he looked at Supercar.

Lee Da-hae, who is looking for his next film after the drama "Good Witch Exhibition" broadcast in 2018, is currently in public with singer Seven.

Photo = Lee Da-hae Instagram