Lee Da-hae, one word reversed on set "Seven, Simple Years in the Past"

Seoul) = Lee Da-haes candid remarks reversed the atmosphere of the set.MBC Power of omniscient meddling broadcast on the 15th, actor Lee Da-hae was the first to broadcast with his lover, singer Seven.Lee Da-hae and Seven are said to have learned from the introduction of their acquaintance actor Choi Sung-joon, who said, It was not a good feeling from the beginning.Seven said, You didnt have no heart. Lee Da-hae said, I wasnt close then. I had a face. Choi called me. There was nothing to do.But I didnt leave because I had Seven. Seven asked me to meet him, so I met him two or three months later.It wasnt bad, but it took me a while to get together, he said.Lee Da-hae said, I started dating easily. Choi Sung-joon laughed, saying, Did not the process be easy?I had some trouble, but I came so far, thats what matters, Lee Da-hae stressed, and Ive met with Seven for a long time and Ive hidden it because of the nature of the entertainer.Choi said, You have been a little out of the question. I do not care to sit next to Planes. Secret lovers ride Planes.Weve been on a separate one year too, said Seven, who said, Seven is more conscious than I am, we went to Vietnam together, it was a really unknown island.The airport employee recognized Seven. I cant forget his expression. Seven said firmly, Im not Seven.Jeon Hyun-moo said, Secret love is hard.Lee Da-hae also said, I asked him to go to the amusement park one day, and as soon as I went, I bought a mask and played, but the students came and asked, Is not it my brother Seven?At that moment, Seven left his hand and did not look back and ran away. I thought, Can I trust him?Even if I was caught, Lee Da-hae thought I shouldnt be caught, so I ran to get him to follow me, explains Seven, who said: Dont lie.Choi said, Both of them did not ask me about each others past. Lee Da-hae boasted of a cheerful gesture, The past is simple.The scene was devastated by Lee Da-haes words, adding: Seven does a long time in a relationship.Seven said, Lee Da-hae says that love is the longest now. I made it the shortest.When I met him for about four years, I said, Im still early, so Im still excited.

Seoul) = Lee Da-hae's candid remarks reversed the atmosphere of the set.

MBC 'Power of omniscient meddling' broadcast on the 15th, actor Lee Da-hae was the first to broadcast with his lover, singer Seven.

Lee Da-hae and Seven are said to have learned from the introduction of their acquaintance actor Choi Sung-joon, who said, "It was not a good feeling from the beginning." Seven said, "You didn't have no heart." Lee Da-hae said, "I wasn't close then. I had a face. Choi called me. There was nothing to do. But I didn’t leave because I had Seven. Seven asked me to meet him, so I met him two or three months later. It wasn't bad, but it took me a while to get together," he said.

Lee Da-hae said, "I started dating easily." Choi Sung-joon laughed, saying, "Did not the process be easy?" "I had some trouble, but I came so far, that's what matters," Lee Da-hae stressed, "and I've met with Seven for a long time and I've hidden it because of the nature of the entertainer." Choi said, "You have been a little out of the question." "I do not care to sit next to Planes. Secret lovers ride Planes." "We've been on a separate one year too," said Seven, who said, "Seven is more conscious than I am, we went to Vietnam together, it was a really unknown island. The airport employee recognized Seven. I can’t forget his expression. Seven said firmly, “I’m not Seven.” Jeon Hyun-moo said, "Secret love is hard."

Lee Da-hae also said, "I asked him to go to the amusement park one day, and as soon as I went, I bought a mask and played, but the students came and asked, 'Is not it my brother Seven?' At that moment, Seven left his hand and did not look back and ran away. "I thought, 'Can I trust him?'" "Even if I was caught, Lee Da-hae thought I shouldn't be caught, so I ran to get him to follow me," explains Seven, who said: "Don't lie."

Choi said, "Both of them did not ask me about each other's past." Lee Da-hae boasted of a cheerful gesture, "The past is Simple." The scene was devastated by Lee Da-hae's words, adding: "Seven does a long time in a relationship." Seven said, "Lee Da-hae says that love is the longest now. I made it the shortest. When I met him for about four years, I said, 'I'm still early, so I'm still excited.' "