'September marriage' NS Yoonji pre-daughter, knowing Boni is weird Kim Yeong-eunim son

Singer-born actor NS Yoon-jis preliminary Husband is known as a comedians strange, the son of a Korean-American couple Kim Young-eun.On the 6th, one media reported that Kim Yoon-jis prospective groom, Choi, is a son of Lee Sang-hae (real name Choi Young-geun) and Kim Young-eun.According to entertainment industry officials, parents of both families are long acquaintances, so Kim Yoon-ji and Choi have known each other since elementary school.The name NS Yoonji is also known to have been introduced to Kim Yong-ok by Kim Young-eun.Kim Yoon-ji posted a picture with the prospective groom Choi last month and announced the marriage news directly.Kim Yoon-ji said, I have someone who wants to spend my life together.I am a sincere and caring person who gives me endless love and constant faith, he said. I am going to share the future as his wife in the future.I am marriage in September! and was celebrated.On the other hand, Kim Yoon-ji made his debut with Head Aches in 2009, and he acted as a song such as If You Love Me and Why I became a witch.Since then, he has turned to actor and is working as Kim Yoon-ji.
Singer-born actor NS Yoon-jis preliminary Husband is known as a comedians strange, the son of a Korean-American couple Kim Young-eun.On the 6th, one media reported that Kim Yoon-jis prospective groom, Choi, is a son of Lee Sang-hae (real name Choi Young-geun) and Kim Young-eun.According to entertainment industry officials, parents of both families are long acquaintances, so Kim Yoon-ji and Choi have known each other since elementary school.The name NS Yoonji is also known to have been introduced to Kim Yong-ok by Kim Young-eun.Kim Yoon-ji posted a picture with the prospective groom Choi last month and announced the marriage news directly.Kim Yoon-ji said, I have someone who wants to spend my life together.I am a sincere and caring person who gives me endless love and constant faith, he said. I am going to share the future as his wife in the future.I am marriage in September! and was celebrated.On the other hand, Kim Yoon-ji made his debut with Head Aches in 2009, and he acted as a song such as If You Love Me and Why I became a witch.Since then, he has turned to actor and is working as Kim Yoon-ji.

Singer-born actor NS Yoon-ji's preliminary Husband is known as a comedian's strange, the son of a Korean-American couple Kim Young-eun.

On the 6th, one media reported that Kim Yoon-ji's prospective groom, Choi, is a son of Lee Sang-hae (real name Choi Young-geun) and Kim Young-eun. According to entertainment industry officials, parents of both families are long acquaintances, so Kim Yoon-ji and Choi have known each other since elementary school. The name 'NS Yoonji' is also known to have been introduced to Kim Yong-ok by Kim Young-eun.

Kim Yoon-ji posted a picture with the prospective groom Choi last month and announced the marriage news directly. Kim Yoon-ji said, "I have someone who wants to spend my life together. "I am a sincere and caring person who gives me endless love and constant faith," he said. "I am going to share the future as his wife in the future. I am marriage in September!" and was celebrated.

On the other hand, Kim Yoon-ji made his debut with 'Head Aches' in 2009, and he acted as a song such as 'If You Love Me' and 'Why I became a witch'. Since then, he has turned to actor and is working as Kim Yoon-ji.