'I'm strange daughter-in-law' Kim Yoon-ji, even if you sit down,

Kim Yoon-ji (NS Yoon-ji) showed off her solid abs.Kim Yoon-ji posted a picture taken during the exercise on April 17 and reported on his recent situation.With the clear 11-legged abs in the photo, Kim Yoon-ji attracted attention by adding, I will try hard, but I will live harder.On the other hand, Kim Yoon-ji married Choi Woo-sung, a non-entertainer known as the son of comedian Lee Sang-hae and Korean musician Kim Young-im.After marriage, SBS Sangmyongmong 2 - You are my destiny appeared in daily life.

Kim Yoon-ji (NS Yoon-ji) showed off her solid abs.

Kim Yoon-ji posted a picture taken during the exercise on April 17 and reported on his recent situation.

With the clear 11-legged abs in the photo, Kim Yoon-ji attracted attention by adding, "I will try hard, but I will live harder."

On the other hand, Kim Yoon-ji married Choi Woo-sung, a non-entertainer known as the son of comedian Lee Sang-hae and Korean musician Kim Young-im.

After marriage, SBS 'Sangmyongmong 2 - You are my destiny' appeared in daily life.