'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22' My father asked for the password of the front door.

On the afternoon of the 28th, SBS entertainment program Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You are My Destiny featured Kim Yoon-ji and Choi Woo-sung.Choi Woo-sung and Kim Yoon-ji moved to a villa where Choi Woo-sungs parents live, and while the two men were cleaning, Choi Woo-sungs father, Sang-hae, visited without contact.Kim Yoon-ji said, Hello. Hi. and expressed a friendly feeling to his father-in-law, Strange. Choi Sung Eun was embarrassed and asked, Why did you come without contact with your father?Lee Sang-hae replied, Do you have to contact me when I come here?Choi Sung Eun said, No, it is now my daughter-in-laws house, but it is etiquette to contact me. But strangely, he asked, Is the password the same as before?Kim Yoon-ji explained in the studio, I once left a dog with me, and I told you then. Choi Sung Eun You cant do that.Im getting divorced, he said.

On the afternoon of the 28th, SBS entertainment program 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You are My Destiny' featured Kim Yoon-ji and Choi Woo-sung.

Choi Woo-sung and Kim Yoon-ji moved to a villa where Choi Woo-sung's parents live, and while the two men were cleaning, Choi Woo-sung's father, Sang-hae, visited without contact. Kim Yoon-ji said, "Hello. Hi." and expressed a friendly feeling to his father-in-law, Strange. Choi Sung Eun was embarrassed and asked, "Why did you come without contact with your father?" Lee Sang-hae replied, "Do you have to contact me when I come here?"

Choi Sung Eun said, "No, it is now my daughter-in-law's house, but it is etiquette to contact me." But strangely, he asked, "Is the password the same as before?" Kim Yoon-ji explained in the studio, "I once left a dog with me, and I told you then." Choi Sung Eun "You can't do that. "I'm getting divorced," he said.