San Daraa Park, Minzy and 2ne1 Loyalty "the youngest child who always thought she was a teenager"

San Daraa Park posted a picture on his Instagram on the 23rd with an article entitled UEFA Champions League history  Wool Gongming Ki, the oldest of the performers ever.San Daraa Park, who released a selfie taken alongside Minzy, showed off the same beauty during her 2NE1 career.San Daraa Park said, When my juniors come out, our bum, who was always a wonderful senior ... This time, I was reminded of the filming of the UEFA Champions League, saying, I am restless.I always thought I was a teenager and a baby, and Lunas mother, Shin Mi-mi, and I was so fresh and funny ~ I think you are funny, he said with Minzy and Luna.Meanwhile, Minzy is active in a comeback with the new newsletter Tiamo in a year.Photo: Daraa Park Instagram

San Daraa Park posted a picture on his Instagram on the 23rd with an article entitled "UEFA Champions League history Wool Gongming Ki, the oldest of the performers ever."

San Daraa Park, who released a selfie taken alongside Minzy, showed off the same beauty during her 2ne1 career. San Daraa Park said, "When my juniors come out, our bum, who was always a wonderful senior ... This time, I was reminded of the filming of the UEFA Champions League, saying, "I am restless."

"I always thought I was a teenager and a baby, and Luna's mother, Shin Mi-mi, and I was so fresh and funny ~ I think you are funny," he said with Minzy and Luna.

Meanwhile, Minzy is active in a comeback with the new newsletter "Tiamo" in a year.

Photo: Daraa Park Instagram