San Daraa Park, SNS Second Account Opens. "Woman James Kyson I'll Do Everything I Want to Do."

San Daraa Park created a second SNS account.San Daraa Park said to his second Instagram on the morning of the 22nd, Merhaha!! Now the restaurant door is closed! Im going home! Do not drink too much!(Firms cosplay ) and posted a picture.He added, I want to do everything I want to do. I will just put up the flower pattern that does not fit with my mothers concept.In the photo, Daraa Park is wearing a pajama and taking a self-portrait. He looks at his face with an apple head.On the other hand, Daraa Park, who was born in 1984 and is 38 years old, is currently appearing on MBC King of Mask Singer as a judging panel.Photo: San Daraa Park Instagram

San Daraa Park created a second SNS account.

San Daraa Park said to his second Instagram on the morning of the 22nd, "Merhaha!! Now the restaurant door is closed! I'm going home! Do not drink too much! (Firms cosplay ) "and posted a picture.

He added, "I want to do everything I want to do. I will just put up the flower pattern that does not fit with my mother's concept."

In the photo, Daraa Park is wearing a pajama and taking a self-portrait. He looks at his face with an apple head.

On the other hand, Daraa Park, who was born in 1984 and is 38 years old, is currently appearing on MBC 'King of Mask Singer' as a judging panel.

Photo: San Daraa Park Instagram