Newsletter Sandara Park apologizes to crew "stop unpacking for eating."

Singer Sandara Park from Group 2NE1 (2NE1) has had a happening to apologize to the crew.Sandara Park told personal SNS on April 26, I ate both bibimbap and ramen on the LA-Incheon flight as I had never imagined on the flight menu Hhhhhhhh.Sorry I left you a lot, crew. I didnt mean it because it tasted bad. I had two on the newsletter.I am going to release the Han for a month of eating. Inside the picture is a ramen and various side dishes made by Sandara Park, which is surprising in too much amount to be eaten by the famous newsletter Sandara Park.Sandara Park, who left the food as expected, gave a cute smile to the crew, publicly apologizing.Sandara Park has released the latest updates on C companys underwear ads, and has revealed that it has four hundred PTs, a home, a diet, and a full-blown abs in the morning to create a solid and clear abs.Meanwhile, Sandara Parks group 2NE1 debuted in 2009 with a digital single album Lollipop and was loved by hits such as Im the best, I Dont Care and Applause.Sandara Park set up a 2NE1 complete stage with Seel, Park Bom and Gong Min-ji at the Music Festival Coachella Valley Music & Arts Main Stage in Indio, California, USA on the 16th (local time).He is also appearing on MBC King of Mask Singer and STATV Idol League Season 3.

Singer Sandara Park from Group 2NE1 (2NE1) has had a happening to apologize to the crew.

Sandara Park told personal SNS on April 26, "I ate both bibimbap and ramen on the LA-Incheon flight as I had never imagined on the flight menu Hhhhhhhh. Sorry I left you a lot, crew. I didn't mean it because it tasted bad. I had two on the newsletter. I am going to release the Han for a month of eating. "

Inside the picture is a ramen and various side dishes made by Sandara Park, which is surprising in too much amount to be eaten by the famous newsletter Sandara Park. Sandara Park, who left the food as expected, gave a cute smile to the crew, publicly apologizing.

Sandara Park has released the latest updates on C company's underwear ads, and has revealed that it has "four hundred PTs, a home, a diet, and a full-blown abs in the morning" to create a solid and clear abs.

Meanwhile, Sandara Park's group 2NE1 debuted in 2009 with a digital single album 'Lollipop' and was loved by hits such as 'I'm the best', 'I Don't Care' and 'Applause'.

Sandara Park set up a 2NE1 complete stage with Seel, Park Bom and Gong Min-ji at the Music Festival Coachella Valley Music & Arts Main Stage in Indio, California, USA on the 16th (local time).

He is also appearing on MBC 'King of Mask Singer' and STATV 'Idol League Season 3'.