KCM 'do not come out' to Flaming interpersonal response "I'm sorry"

KCM, which runs its own YouTube channel, said on the 28th of last month, I want [web entertainment] KCM! K1- Daese KCM shock confession! CEO inaugurated! Take your brothers company! feat.Family history! Im the brother! the video posted.The video featured a warm-hearted comment that Cheering KCM, but some Flamingers left Flaming to frown.One Flaminger told KCM, Dont come out of the city fisherman. Overaction Nojam. Im really annoyed from the moment I broadcast yesterday.I stop playing funny puns, stop laughing, and I am really good every time I watch the broadcast because of the song, he continued.However, KCM responded coolly with the comment Im sorry for the Flaming.The fans who cheered KCM criticized the Flaminger and gave Cheerings voice to KCM.The Flaming and KCM response was spread through the online community and many netizens Cheering KCM.On the other hand, KCM has been selected as MSG Wannabe in MBC What do you do?

KCM, which runs its own YouTube channel, said on the 28th of last month, 'I want [web entertainment] KCM! K1-' Daese' KCM shock confession! CEO inaugurated! Take your brother's company! feat. Family history! I'm the brother!' the video posted.

The video featured a warm-hearted Comment that Cheering KCM, but some Flamingers left Flaming to frown. One Flaminger told KCM, "Don't come out of the city fisherman. Overaction Nojam. I'm really annoyed from the moment I broadcast yesterday."

"I stop playing funny puns, stop laughing, and I am really good every time I watch the broadcast because of the song," he continued.

However, KCM responded coolly with the Comment "I'm sorry" for the Flaming.

The fans who cheered KCM criticized the Flaminger and gave Cheering's voice to KCM. The Flaming and KCM response was spread through the online community and many netizens Cheering KCM.

On the other hand, KCM has been selected as MSG Wannabe in MBC 'What do you do?'