Jang Yun-jeong Husband Do Kyoung-wan, "I feel like I bite my tongue" in the first taste of the song "Granpa"

Do Kyoung-wan was surprised to taste the first time he tasted the snowy (so-tongued).In the MBN entertainment program Granpa broadcasted on July 31, Grandpa members who tasted the Providence of Girona specialty product after 2:2:2 golf match were drawn.Members of the Providence of Girona special prizes, which were set up with fresh raw meat, service rain, and clear Providence of Girona gomtang, were opened to the audience.Lee Yi-kyung and Do Kyoung-wan were surprised to see the snow, and Park Geun-hyung responded, You are the poochs on the side, eat them in the intestines.Lee Yi-kyung said: Its a jackpot, youve never tried it all.Its delicious, Do Kyoung-wan said, and frankly commented, Its delicious (the snowy) but I feel like I keep biting my tongue.Lee Yi-kyung also sympathized with Do Kyong-wan.Lee Soon-jae, who first visited the Providence of Girona, also expressed satisfaction with the Providence of Girona specialties.Do Kyoung-wan said, I think I ate the Providence of Girona Gomtang at the highway rest area, but it is the first time I have come to Providence of Girona to eat it like this.Baek Il-seop could not stand it and served a glass of makgeolli.
Do Kyoung-wan was surprised to taste the first time he tasted the snowy (so-tongued).In the MBN entertainment program Granpa broadcasted on July 31, Grandpa members who tasted the Providence of Girona specialty product after 2:2:2 golf match were drawn.Members of the Providence of Girona special prizes, which were set up with fresh raw meat, service rain, and clear Providence of Girona gomtang, were opened to the audience.Lee Yi-kyung and Do Kyoung-wan were surprised to see the snow, and Park Geun-hyung responded, You are the poochs on the side, eat them in the intestines.Lee Yi-kyung said: Its a jackpot, youve never tried it all.Its delicious, Do Kyoung-wan said, and frankly commented, Its delicious (the snowy) but I feel like I keep biting my tongue.Lee Yi-kyung also sympathized with Do Kyong-wan.Lee Soon-jae, who first visited the Providence of Girona, also expressed satisfaction with the Providence of Girona specialties.Do Kyoung-wan said, I think I ate the Providence of Girona Gomtang at the highway rest area, but it is the first time I have come to Providence of Girona to eat it like this.Baek Il-seop could not stand it and served a glass of makgeolli.
Do Kyoung-wan was surprised to taste the first time he tasted the snowy (so-tongued).In the MBN entertainment program Granpa broadcasted on July 31, Grandpa members who tasted the Providence of Girona specialty product after 2:2:2 golf match were drawn.Members of the Providence of Girona special prizes, which were set up with fresh raw meat, service rain, and clear Providence of Girona gomtang, were opened to the audience.Lee Yi-kyung and Do Kyoung-wan were surprised to see the snow, and Park Geun-hyung responded, You are the poochs on the side, eat them in the intestines.Lee Yi-kyung said: Its a jackpot, youve never tried it all.Its delicious, Do Kyoung-wan said, and frankly commented, Its delicious (the snowy) but I feel like I keep biting my tongue.Lee Yi-kyung also sympathized with Do Kyong-wan.Lee Soon-jae, who first visited the Providence of Girona, also expressed satisfaction with the Providence of Girona specialties.Do Kyoung-wan said, I think I ate the Providence of Girona Gomtang at the highway rest area, but it is the first time I have come to Providence of Girona to eat it like this.Baek Il-seop could not stand it and served a glass of makgeolli.

Do Kyoung-wan was surprised to taste the first time he tasted the snowy (so-tongued).

In the MBN entertainment program "Granpa" broadcasted on July 31, Grandpa members who tasted the Providence of Girona specialty product after 2:2:2 golf match were drawn.

Members of the Providence of Girona special prizes, which were set up with fresh raw meat, service rain, and clear Providence of Girona gomtang, were opened to the audience. Lee Yi-kyung and Do Kyoung-wan were surprised to see the snow, and Park Geun-hyung responded, "You are the poochs on the side, eat them in the intestines."

Lee Yi-kyung said: "It's a jackpot, you've never tried it all. "It's delicious," Do Kyoung-wan said, and frankly commented, "It's delicious (the snowy) but I feel like I keep biting my tongue." Lee Yi-kyung also sympathized with Do Kyong-wan. Lee Soon-jae, who first visited the Providence of Girona, also expressed satisfaction with the Providence of Girona specialties.

Do Kyoung-wan said, "I think I ate the Providence of Girona Gomtang at the highway rest area, but it is the first time I have come to Providence of Girona to eat it like this." Baek Il-seop could not stand it and served a glass of makgeolli.