Jang Min-Ho, Sika deer on the Field

Jang Min-Ho captivated the fan with his handsome face, Sika deer-like eyes and solid body in the behind-the-scenes feature of the TV Chosun Mulberry monkey school Wolf King on the afternoon of the 30th.I can feel the relaxation of Jang Min-Ho, who often revealed Golf through personal SNS. I can see the joy in my face smile.Jang Min-Hos Golf skills will be unveiled at Mulberry monkey school at 10 pm on the 30th.

Jang Min-Ho captivated the fan with his handsome face, Sika deer-like eyes and solid body in the behind-the-scenes feature of the TV Chosun 'Mulberry monkey school' Wolf King on the afternoon of the 30th.

I can feel the relaxation of Jang Min-Ho, who often revealed Golf through personal SNS. I can see the joy in my face smile.

Jang Min-Ho's Golf skills will be unveiled at 'Mulberry monkey school' at 10 pm on the 30th.