The Miami, tongue cancer Overcoming Recent Conditions ⁇ I lost a lot of weight to keep my health ⁇ (Flame Night)

The Miami tells of a healthy situation after overcoming tongue cancer.The 84th episode of TV CHOSUNs entertainment show Tuesday is a Good Night (hereinafter referred to as Hwabeom), which will air on Sept. 12, will feature a special feature called Lets Filial Piety to welcome Chuseok, featuring ultra-special guests from Yoon Bok Hee, yunhanggi to The Miami and seojin bak to present various stages.On this day, The Miami appears on the opening stage, singing his song Honey Taste. The smile of The Miami is also welcomed by the cast of Hwabeom.MC Jang Min-Ho greets The Miami, who has met the public again with a healthy appearance after overcoming the tongue cancer, saying, It looks energetic, and The Miami says, I lost a lot of weight while exercising to keep my health.The Miami, which is also a super mom of four siblings, also tells episodes about the names of their two sons.The Miami, who said he was a fan of actors Jo In-sung and Jo Seung-woo, said, My second sons name is Jo In-sung and my fourth sons name is Jo Seung-woo.I made a name after worrying that I wanted to be so big, he said, surprising everyone.

The Miami tells of a healthy situation after overcoming tongue cancer. The 84th episode of TV CHOSUN's entertainment show "Tuesday is a Good Night" (hereinafter referred to as "Hwabeom"), which will air on Sept. 12, will feature a special feature called "Let's Filial piety" to welcome Chuseok, featuring ultra-special guests from Yoon Bok Hee, yunhanggi to The Miami and seojin bak to present various stages. On this day, The Miami appears on the opening stage, singing his song "Honey Taste." The smile of The Miami is also welcomed by the cast of "Hwabeom". MC Jang Min-Ho greets The Miami, who has met the public again with a healthy appearance after overcoming the tongue cancer, saying, "It looks energetic," and The Miami says, "I lost a lot of weight while exercising to keep my health." The Miami, which is also a "super mom" of four siblings, also tells episodes about the names of their two sons. The Miami, who said he was a fan of actors Jo In-sung and Jo Seung-woo, said, "My second son's name is Jo In-sung and my fourth son's name is Jo Seung-woo. I made a name after worrying that I wanted to be so big, "he said, surprising everyone.