"I will be careful in the image ...I will be careful in the act"...Choo Ja-hyun and Xiaoguang Yu's position (specialized)

Husband, China actor Xiaoguang Yu, who was known as A loved one couple, apologized with his wife for the Affair allegations.Xiaoguang Yu and Choo Ja-hyun posted their entry statements on Weibo and Instagram on the afternoon of the 17th.Xiaoguang Yu said to his Weibo, No matter how close Friends, I need to be careful about action.I think it will be difficult to understand with any explanation.I am also reflecting and regretting a lot of my appearance in the video.  I have made Mr. Jae Hyun feel uncomfortable even if I receive love more than anything.And I was worried about you who care about our couple. There is no way to express my sorryness in any word. I will be more careful about my wifes Husband, as a father of a child, and I will never let this happen again.Choo Ja-hyun also said to his instagram at the same time, I think many people will be disappointed with the video of Hyokwang a few days ago.I also think that even though I knew well, Hyo Kwangs behavior in the video was enough to cause Misunderstood.Even if it is a mistake, it is a clear responsibility for the wrong behavior. I also rebuked him for his rash behavior, and he is deeply aware of his reflection. I am more impressed and impressed by you who have sympathized with me and have been heartwarming, he said. If you watch me with this kind of affection and interest, I will try to show my mature appearance in the future. .Chinas entertainment media Sohu Entertainment released a video of Xiaoguang Yu on the 15th, reporting that Xiaoguang Yu left the bar late at night and left the car with a woman.The video showed Xiaoguang Yu, who did not wear a mask, getting into the car with the party.In particular, Xiaoguang Yu called a woman before getting into the car, first getting into the car and then naturally seating the woman on his lap.This video spread through the online community and became a target of criticism.Xiaoguang Yu has already shown A loved one aspect toward his wife Choo Ja-hyun through SBS Sangmangmong.The conflicting image has caused controversy.On the same day, BH Entertainment, a subsidiary of the two people, said, It was a happening in the process of returning home after meeting with friends in May. Those who appear on the stage are close friends with the director who goes to and from the family.I will pay attention to the actions that I have done to buy Misunderstood, no matter how close I am. Xiaoguang Yu and Choo Ja-hyun have been linked together in China Drama Maral Fox Happiness View, which was aired in 2012, and started public devotion in 2015, married in 2017 and gained in 2018.Hello, this is Choo Ja-hyun.I think many people will be disappointed with the video of Hyokwang a few days ago.I also think that even though I knew well, Hyo Kwangs behavior in the video was enough to cause Misunderstood.Even if it is a simple mistake, the wrong behavior is definitely responsible. I have also been greatly reprimanded for his rash behavior, and Hyokwang is very reflective and deeply aware.I am more impressed and impressed by these people who have sympathized and expressed their hearts.If you can watch with this affection and interest, we will work together to show our mature appearance in the future.I should have heard good news for the difficult situation, but I am sorry to have troubled you.Thank you.Hi, this is Xiaoguang Yu.First of all, I would like to express my deepest apology for the inconvenience to many people with the article that was published a few days ago.No matter how close Friends are, I need to be careful about action, and my rash behavior has caused Misunderstood.I think its hard to understand any explanation. Im also reflecting and regretting myself in the video.I have made Mr. Jahyeon upset, and I have also worried about you who care about our couple.So there is no way to express my sorryness in any word.I will be more careful in my manners as a father of a wife, Husband, and I will never let this bother me again.

Husband, China actor Xiaoguang Yu, who was known as 'A loved one couple', apologized with his wife for the Affair allegations.

Xiaoguang Yu and Choo Ja-hyun posted their entry statements on Weibo and Instagram on the afternoon of the 17th.Xiaoguang Yu said to his Weibo, "No matter how close Friends, I need to be careful about action. I think it will be difficult to understand with any explanation. I am also reflecting and regretting a lot of my appearance in the video. "" I have made Mr. Jae Hyun feel uncomfortable even if I receive love more than anything. And I was worried about you who care about our couple. There is no way to express my sorryness in any word. "

"I will be more careful about my wife's Husband, as a father of a child, and I will never let this happen again."

Choo Ja-hyun also said to his instagram at the same time, "I think many people will be disappointed with the video of Hyokwang a few days ago. I also think that even though I knew well, Hyo Kwang's behavior in the video was enough to cause Misunderstood. Even if it is a mistake, it is a clear responsibility for the wrong behavior. I also rebuked him for his rash behavior, and he is deeply aware of his reflection. "

"I am more impressed and impressed by you who have sympathized with me and have been heartwarming," he said. "If you watch me with this kind of affection and interest, I will try to show my mature appearance in the future." .

China's entertainment media Sohu Entertainment released a video of Xiaoguang Yu on the 15th, reporting that Xiaoguang Yu left the bar late at night and left the car with a woman. The video showed Xiaoguang Yu, who did not wear a mask, getting into the car with the party. In particular, Xiaoguang Yu called a woman before getting into the car, first getting into the car and then naturally seating the woman on his lap.

This video spread through the online community and became a target of criticism. Xiaoguang Yu has already shown 'A loved one' aspect toward his wife Choo Ja-hyun through SBS 'Sangmangmong'. The conflicting image has caused controversy. On the same day, BH Entertainment, a subsidiary of the two people, said, "It was a happening in the process of returning home after meeting with Friends in May." Those who appear on the stage are close Friends with the director who goes to and from the family. I will pay attention to the actions that I have done to buy Misunderstood, no matter how close I am. "

Xiaoguang Yu and Choo Ja-hyun have been linked together in China Drama 'Maral Fox Happiness View', which was aired in 2012, and started public devotion in 2015, married in 2017 and gained in 2018.

Hello, this is Choo Ja-hyun.

I think many people will be disappointed with the video of Hyokwang a few days ago.

I also think that even though I knew well, Hyo Kwang's behavior in the video was enough to cause Misunderstood.

Even if it is a simple mistake, the wrong behavior is definitely responsible. I have also been greatly reprimanded for his rash behavior, and Hyokwang is very reflective and deeply aware.

I am more impressed and impressed by these people who have sympathized and expressed their hearts.

If you can watch with this affection and interest, we will work together to show our mature appearance in the future.

I should have heard good news for the difficult situation, but I am sorry to have troubled you.

Thank you.

Hi, this is Xiaoguang Yu.

First of all, I would like to express my deepest apology for the inconvenience to many people with the article that was published a few days ago.

No matter how close Friends are, I need to be careful about action, and my rash behavior has caused Misunderstood.

I think it's hard to understand any explanation. I'm also reflecting and regretting myself in the video.

I have made Mr. Jahyeon upset, and I have also worried about you who care about our couple. So there is no way to express my sorryness in any word.

I will be more careful in my manners as a father of a wife, Husband, and I will never let this bother me again.