Xiaoguang Yu Affair girl sitting on her lap' mid-Actor Shimyo "Really"

On the afternoon of the 19th, YouTube channel Lee Jin-ho, Xiaoguang Yu, what is her identity?Choo Ja-hyun The reason why I am insulted by apology was uploaded.YouTuber Lee Jin-ho said that China netizens are also interested in the identity of women who sit on their knees, which is the cause of the Affair rumor.On the 15th, a media in China released a video showing a woman sitting on her lap as Xiaoguang Yu climbed into the car.After the video was released, suspicions of Affair by Xiaoguang Yu were raised, and HB Entertainment, who is in charge of domestic management of Xiaoguang Yu, dismissed the womens identity as the friends of the boss and close neighborhoods who come and go together.(The woman) means quite famous, but no one yet knew the identity, Lee said. In this process, China Actress Shim Yo-ra was in trouble.We are at the center of suspicion based on the fact that we worked with Xiaoguang Yu in the 2019 drama (Shimyoga), the resemblance of the face to the woman sitting on the thigh of Xiaoguang Yu, and the fact that the birthday is only one day apart from Xiaoguang Yu, he added.Born in 1993, Shimyo, who is 29 years old in Korea this year, is 12 years old from Xiaoguang Yu, born in 1981.Shim Yo also denied on the 16th that China SNS Weibo said, Please be true, and the neighbors brother is not real.I tried not to care because it was obvious that it wasnt me, but my colleagues explained that it would be better to reassure my fans, he said. I saw the netizens who looked like me, but I couldnt find high-definition (videos), and released several photos containing his profile.Shimyo also complained that he was bossed or angry about becoming a person of this topic.Choo Ja-hyun said on the 17th that I think it was enough to cause Misunderstood even though I was well-known acquaintances about the behavior of Xiaoguang Yu in the controversial video on SNS.Even if it is a simple mistake, it is a clear responsibility for the wrong behavior, he said. I also rebuked him for his rash behavior, and Hyokwang is very reflective and deeply aware of it.We will work together to show a more mature picture in the future, he said. We are sorry to bother you.Xiaoguang Yu also apologized to Weibo on the same day, saying, I am sorry for the concern and concern that I have caused you with an article that came out a few days ago.No matter how good a friend, even a better relationship, I should have kept the degree of it, and I had to know that this behavior could definitely cause Misunderstood, said Xiaoguang Yu.I know that any explanation makes it difficult for you to understand, he said, and I have seen the video and I have had a lot of reflection and regret.He also spoke of his sorryness for his wife, Choo Ja-hyun.The most important thing was to hurt Choo Ja-hyun, who loved and embraced me, and to worry about those who care about us, he said.I dont know what to say to express my sorry feelings, he said.Finally, Xiaoguang Yu apologized again, As a husband, I will be more careful about words and actions as a father, and I will never let you feel like this again.
On the afternoon of the 19th, YouTube channel Lee Jin-ho, Xiaoguang Yu, what is her identity?Choo Ja-hyun The reason why I am insulted by apology was uploaded.YouTuber Lee Jin-ho said that China netizens are also interested in the identity of women who sit on their knees, which is the cause of the Affair rumor.On the 15th, a media in China released a video showing a woman sitting on her lap as Xiaoguang Yu climbed into the car.After the video was released, suspicions of Affair by Xiaoguang Yu were raised, and HB Entertainment, who is in charge of domestic management of Xiaoguang Yu, dismissed the womens identity as the friends of the boss and close neighborhoods who come and go together.(The woman) means quite famous, but no one yet knew the identity, Lee said. In this process, China Actress Shim Yo-ra was in trouble.We are at the center of suspicion based on the fact that we worked with Xiaoguang Yu in the 2019 drama (Shimyoga), the resemblance of the face to the woman sitting on the thigh of Xiaoguang Yu, and the fact that the birthday is only one day apart from Xiaoguang Yu, he added.Born in 1993, Shimyo, who is 29 years old in Korea this year, is 12 years old from Xiaoguang Yu, born in 1981.Shim Yo also denied on the 16th that China SNS Weibo said, Please be true, and the neighbors brother is not real.I tried not to care because it was obvious that it wasnt me, but my colleagues explained that it would be better to reassure my fans, he said. I saw the netizens who looked like me, but I couldnt find high-definition (videos), and released several photos containing his profile.Shimyo also complained that he was bossed or angry about becoming a person of this topic.Choo Ja-hyun said on the 17th that I think it was enough to cause Misunderstood even though I was well-known acquaintances about the behavior of Xiaoguang Yu in the controversial video on SNS.Even if it is a simple mistake, it is a clear responsibility for the wrong behavior, he said. I also rebuked him for his rash behavior, and Hyokwang is very reflective and deeply aware of it.We will work together to show a more mature picture in the future, he said. We are sorry to bother you.Xiaoguang Yu also apologized to Weibo on the same day, saying, I am sorry for the concern and concern that I have caused you with an article that came out a few days ago.No matter how good a friend, even a better relationship, I should have kept the degree of it, and I had to know that this behavior could definitely cause Misunderstood, said Xiaoguang Yu.I know that any explanation makes it difficult for you to understand, he said, and I have seen the video and I have had a lot of reflection and regret.He also spoke of his sorryness for his wife, Choo Ja-hyun.The most important thing was to hurt Choo Ja-hyun, who loved and embraced me, and to worry about those who care about us, he said.I dont know what to say to express my sorry feelings, he said.Finally, Xiaoguang Yu apologized again, As a husband, I will be more careful about words and actions as a father, and I will never let you feel like this again.

On the afternoon of the 19th, YouTube channel Lee Jin-ho, Xiaoguang Yu, what is her Identity? Choo Ja-hyun The reason why I am insulted by apology 'was uploaded.

YouTuber Lee Jin-ho said that China netizens are also interested in the Identity of women who sit on their knees, which is the cause of the Affair rumor.

On the 15th, a media in China released a video showing a woman sitting on her lap as Xiaoguang Yu climbed into the car.

After the video was released, suspicions of Affair by Xiaoguang Yu were raised, and HB Entertainment, who is in charge of domestic management of Xiaoguang Yu, dismissed the women's Identity as "the friends of the boss and close neighborhoods who come and go together."

“(The woman) means quite famous, but no one yet knew the Identity,” Lee said. “In this process, China Actress Shim Yo-ra was in trouble.”

“We are at the center of suspicion based on the fact that we worked with Xiaoguang Yu in the 2019 drama (Shimyoga), the resemblance of the face to the woman sitting on the thigh of Xiaoguang Yu, and the fact that the birthday is only one day apart from Xiaoguang Yu,” he added.

Born in 1993, Shimyo, who is 29 years old in Korea this year, is 12 years old from Xiaoguang Yu, born in 1981.

Shim Yo also denied on the 16th that China SNS Weibo said, "Please be true," and "the neighbor's brother is not real."

“I tried not to care because it was obvious that it wasn’t me, but my colleagues explained that it would be better to reassure my fans,” he said. “I saw the netizens who looked like me, but I couldn’t find high-definition (videos), and released several photos containing his profile.

Shimyo also complained that he was "bossed or angry" about becoming a person of this topic.

Choo Ja-hyun said on the 17th that "I think it was enough to cause Misunderstood even though I was well-known acquaintances" about the behavior of Xiaoguang Yu in the controversial video on SNS.

“Even if it is a simple mistake, it is a clear responsibility for the wrong behavior,” he said. “I also rebuked him for his rash behavior, and Hyokwang is very reflective and deeply aware of it.”

“We will work together to show a more mature picture in the future,” he said. “We are sorry to bother you.”

Xiaoguang Yu also apologized to Weibo on the same day, saying, “I am sorry for the concern and concern that I have caused you with an article that came out a few days ago.”

“No matter how good a friend, even a better relationship, I should have kept the degree of it, and I had to know that this behavior could definitely cause Misunderstood,” said Xiaoguang Yu.

“I know that any explanation makes it difficult for you to understand,” he said, “and I have seen the video and I have had a lot of reflection and regret.”

He also spoke of his sorryness for his wife, Choo Ja-hyun. “The most important thing was to hurt Choo Ja-hyun, who loved and embraced me, and to worry about those who care about us,” he said. “I don’t know what to say to express my sorry feelings,” he said.

Finally, Xiaoguang Yu apologized again, "As a husband, I will be more careful about words and actions as a father, and I will never let you feel like this again."