Choo Ja-hyun, until recently boasted The Swindlers Xiaoguang Yu...Han Ji-min X Han Hyo-joo "Husband with Only One in China"

China actor Xiaoguang Yus alleged Affair has been raised and recent comments by wife Choo Ja-hyun have been reexamined.On the 15th, China Media Sohu Entertainment released the paparazzi video of Xiaoguang Yu and raised the Affair theory.The reported video shows Xiaoguang Yu, who boarded the back seat of the car, naturally seating a questionable woman on his thigh.BH Entertainment, a subsidiary of Xiaoguang Yu and Choo Ja-hyun, dismissed it as Xiaoguang Yu was a happening in the process of returning home after meeting with acquaintances in May, but it was not enough to turn the publics mind.Xiaoguang Yu has gained a lot of popularity with the image of The Swindlers, which is a terrible love for his wife Choo Ja-hyun in China as well as in Korea through SBS Sangmangmong 2 - You are my destiny.Ubly and Userbang are also nicknamed and have entered the National Husband ranks.In fact, Choo Ja-hyun has recently boasted of the love of Xiaoguang Yu, so the public betrayal is even greater in the explanation of Xiaoguang Yu.Choo Ja-hyun asked me about my marriage in Na Young-Seok PDs YouTube content Travel 15 Ya released in May. How can I meet a man like my brother?I get a lot of questions, he replied.Han Ji-min, who is best friend, said, (a man like Xiaoguang Yu) is not there, Han Hyo-joo said, He says he is one in China.You mean one of the 1.4 billion China population, said Han Ji-min, who nodded, We are gathered at my sisters house (Choo Ja-hyun), so I have to look at it naturally.Choo Ja-hyun then quipped numbly, What, does it look like that? Im born, but what do I do? Im sorry.
China actor Xiaoguang Yus alleged Affair has been raised and recent comments by wife Choo Ja-hyun have been reexamined.On the 15th, China Media Sohu Entertainment released the paparazzi video of Xiaoguang Yu and raised the Affair theory.The reported video shows Xiaoguang Yu, who boarded the back seat of the car, naturally seating a questionable woman on his thigh.BH Entertainment, a subsidiary of Xiaoguang Yu and Choo Ja-hyun, dismissed it as Xiaoguang Yu was a happening in the process of returning home after meeting with acquaintances in May, but it was not enough to turn the publics mind.Xiaoguang Yu has gained a lot of popularity with the image of The Swindlers, which is a terrible love for his wife Choo Ja-hyun in China as well as in Korea through SBS Sangmangmong 2 - You are my destiny.Ubly and Userbang are also nicknamed and have entered the National Husband ranks.In fact, Choo Ja-hyun has recently boasted of the love of Xiaoguang Yu, so the public betrayal is even greater in the explanation of Xiaoguang Yu.Choo Ja-hyun asked me about my marriage in Na Young-Seok PDs YouTube content Travel 15 Ya released in May. How can I meet a man like my brother?I get a lot of questions, he replied.Han Ji-min, who is best friend, said, (a man like Xiaoguang Yu) is not there, Han Hyo-joo said, He says he is one in China.You mean one of the 1.4 billion China population, said Han Ji-min, who nodded, We are gathered at my sisters house (Choo Ja-hyun), so I have to look at it naturally.Choo Ja-hyun then quipped numbly, What, does it look like that? Im born, but what do I do? Im sorry.

China actor Xiaoguang Yu's alleged Affair has been raised and recent comments by wife Choo Ja-hyun have been reexamined.

On the 15th, China Media Sohu Entertainment released the paparazzi video of Xiaoguang Yu and raised the Affair theory. The reported video shows Xiaoguang Yu, who boarded the back seat of the car, Naturally seating a questionable woman on his thigh.

BH Entertainment, a subsidiary of Xiaoguang Yu and Choo Ja-hyun, dismissed it as "Xiaoguang Yu was a happening in the process of returning home after meeting with acquaintances in May," but it was not enough to turn the public's mind.

Xiaoguang Yu has gained a lot of popularity with the image of The Swindlers, which is a terrible love for his wife Choo Ja-hyun in China as well as in Korea through SBS 'Sangmangmong 2 - You are my destiny'. 'Ubly' and 'Userbang' are also nicknamed and have entered the 'National Husband' ranks.

In fact, Choo Ja-hyun has recently boasted of the love of Xiaoguang Yu, so the public betrayal is even greater in the explanation of Xiaoguang Yu.

Choo Ja-hyun asked me about my marriage in Na Young-seok PD's YouTube content "Travel 15 Ya" released in May. "How can I meet a man like my brother? "I get a lot of questions," he replied.

Han Ji-min, who is best friend, said, "(a man like Xiaoguang Yu) is not there," Han Hyo-joo said, "He says he is one in China."

"You mean one of the 1.4 billion China population," said Han Ji-min, who nodded, "We are gathered at my sister's house (Choo Ja-hyun), so I have to look at it Naturally."

Choo Ja-hyun then quipped numbly, "What, does it look like that? I'm born, but what do I do? I'm sorry."