Hangout with Yoo' SG Wannabe Kim Jin-ho, changes in appearance after three months "in the Vegetarian Society"

Hangout with Yooo SG Wannabe appeared to have run in three months.In MBC entertainment program Hangout with Yoo, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, Top 10 Ear Concert was broadcast.On this day, Yoo Jae-suk heard SG Wannabes Arirang and said, This is our role model of MSG Wannabe. It is SG Wannabe who wrote a new history of reverse.We were born because of three people, so I am truly grateful. Kim Yong-joon said, At that time, I lived a pigs life without preparation. I was not ready.It was more of an old colleague than a celebrity. Im a celebrity now. I was surprised at Mr. Qin Hao.Kim Jin-ho then laughed, saying, Vegetarian Society is doing it. Its been five days.

Hangout with Yooo' SG Wannabe appeared to have run in three months.

In mbc entertainment program Hangout with Yoo, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, Top 10 Ear Concert was broadcast.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk heard SG Wannabe's Arirang and said, "This is our role model of MSG Wannabe. It is SG Wannabe who wrote a new history of reverse. We were born because of three people, so I am truly grateful. "

Kim Yong-joon said, "At that time, I lived a pig's life without preparation. I was not ready."

“It was more of an old colleague than a celebrity. I’m a celebrity now. I was surprised at Mr. Qin Hao.

Kim Jin-ho then laughed, saying, "Vegetarian Society is doing it. It's been five days."