Ra Mi-ran "Best Actress Award Unexpected"...Kim Sook "Fucking Cry" (oxmuna)

Problem Child in House Ra Mi-ran reveals extraordinary friendship with best friend Kim SookActor Ra Mi-ran and rapper Mirran appear on KBS 2TV entertainment Problem Child in House (hereinafter referred to as oxmuna), which will be broadcast on the 1st, and show off their candid gestures.Ra Mi-ran, who shines at the 2021 Blue Dragon Film Festival Best Actress Award, expressed her candid feelings about the award.I went without any preparation because I thought I would not be awarded a prize; I was just saying strange things because I could not prepare for the award testimony, Ra Mi-ran said.As soon as I heard the news of Ra Mi-rans award, I cried, said best friend Kim Sook, revealing his extraordinary friendship with Ra Mi-ran.Ra Mi-ran also said that he did not expect Kim Sooks award for entertainment, and he was surprised to see the Kim Sook Grand Prize on the portal after not watching the awards ceremony.Meanwhile, rapper Mirran, who is from the University of Lee, said, I was in charge of the entire school as a middle and high school student. He said, I slept and studied only three hours every day.Mirran surprised everyone by revealing that he had run Alba to three jobs to become a rapper.She said, I could not quit Alba because I did not know how far I would go during the Show Me the Money contest.Mirran also said that her mother is running a stall alone and said, I wanted to help my mother and challenged Show Me the Money.I am always worried about the fact that I run the woman alone, and one day I was fighting at the store and the police were dispatched to the police, Mirran said.The lyrics of VVS, which was a Show Me the Money contest, Moms bottle makes me were actually written about my mother.Problem Child in House will be broadcast at 10:40 pm on the 1st.Photo = KBS 2TV Problem Child in House
Problem Child in House Ra Mi-ran reveals extraordinary friendship with best friend Kim SookActor Ra Mi-ran and rapper Mirran appear on KBS 2TV entertainment Problem Child in House (hereinafter referred to as oxmuna), which will be broadcast on the 1st, and show off their candid gestures.Ra Mi-ran, who shines at the 2021 Blue Dragon Film Festival Best Actress Award, expressed her candid feelings about the award.I went without any preparation because I thought I would not be awarded a prize; I was just saying strange things because I could not prepare for the award testimony, Ra Mi-ran said.As soon as I heard the news of Ra Mi-rans award, I cried, said best friend Kim Sook, revealing his extraordinary friendship with Ra Mi-ran.Ra Mi-ran also said that he did not expect Kim Sooks award for entertainment, and he was surprised to see the Kim Sook Grand Prize on the portal after not watching the awards ceremony.Meanwhile, rapper Mirran, who is from the University of Lee, said, I was in charge of the entire school as a middle and high school student. He said, I slept and studied only three hours every day.Mirran surprised everyone by revealing that he had run Alba to three jobs to become a rapper.She said, I could not quit Alba because I did not know how far I would go during the Show Me the Money contest.Mirran also said that her mother is running a stall alone and said, I wanted to help my mother and challenged Show Me the Money.I am always worried about the fact that I run the woman alone, and one day I was fighting at the store and the police were dispatched to the police, Mirran said.The lyrics of VVS, which was a Show Me the Money contest, Moms bottle makes me were actually written about my mother.Problem Child in House will be broadcast at 10:40 pm on the 1st.Photo = KBS 2TV Problem Child in House

Problem Child in House' Ra Mi-ran reveals extraordinary friendship with best friend Kim Sook

Actor Ra Mi-ran and rapper mirran appear on KBS 2TV entertainment Problem Child in House (hereinafter referred to as "oxmuna"), which will be broadcast on the 1st, and show off their candid gestures.

Ra Mi-ran, who shines at the 2021 Blue Dragon Film Festival Best Actress Award, expressed her candid feelings about the award.

"I went without any preparation because I thought I would not be awarded a prize; I was just saying strange things because I could not prepare for the award testimony," Ra Mi-ran said.

"As soon as I heard the news of Ra Mi-ran's award, I cried," said best friend Kim Sook, revealing his extraordinary friendship with Ra Mi-ran. Ra Mi-ran also said that he did not expect Kim Sook's award for entertainment, and he was surprised to see the Kim Sook Grand Prize on the portal after not watching the awards ceremony.

Meanwhile, rapper mirran, who is from the University of Lee, said, "I was in charge of the entire school as a middle and high school student." He said, "I slept and studied only three hours every day."

mirran surprised everyone by revealing that he had run Alba to three jobs to become a rapper. She said, "I could not quit Alba because I did not know how far I would go during the Show Me the Money' contest."

mirran also said that her mother is running a stall alone and said, "I wanted to help my mother and challenged Show Me the Money'."

"I am always worried about the fact that I run the woman alone, and one day I was fighting at the store and the police were dispatched to the police," mirran said.

"The lyrics of 'VVS', which was a Show Me the Money' contest, 'Mom's bottle makes me' were actually written about my mother."

Problem Child in House' will be broadcast at 10:40 pm on the 1st.

Photo = KBS 2TV Problem Child in House'