'Queen of Kannadasan' Kim Ji-sun, fifth Give up with Husband? Because of this 'one word' ('Radio')

In Radio Star, Kannadasan queen Kim Ji-sun mentioned the fifth, and above all, her incredible dance skills in her fifties inspired her admiration.A special feature of Three Wheels was broadcast on MBCs Radio Star, which was broadcast on the 30th.Kim Ji-sun, the queen of Kannadasan, recalled that she had done the children in 2004, 2005, 2007, and 2009 and said, Tell me that I did not just eat the rice cake, and I gave money to a manager who did not know it, so I suddenly got more rice cakes than the paycheck.She also laughed when she said, I was optimized for Child Birth, and I was quick to recover in 35 minutes. I have never been over three weeks, and if the hitter is too good, I called Peddy right away, because it was optimized for Child Birth.When asked if he had a fifth plan, Kim Ji-sun said, I planned for the third time, but I do not know when it happened for the fourth time. My mother later said that Husband was too much for people to do.Kim Ji-sun also said that he was working as a group Kim Ji-sun and five in his twenties and even went to Seo Taiji and children and American performances.Then, the video of the activity that was filled with the feeling of Chae Ri and the feeling of the B-boy was surprised by everyones ability to cry.Kim Ji-sun, who prepared Twices Cheer up dance for Ras, showed off his rusty dancing skills and Kim Gura admired, How can I be an Ainette mother and 50 years old?Radio Star Capture

In Radio Star, Kannadasan queen Kim Ji-sun mentioned the fifth, and above all, her incredible dance skills in her fifties inspired her admiration.

A special feature of "Three Wheels" was broadcast on MBC's Radio Star, which was broadcast on the 30th.

Kim Ji-sun, the queen of Kannadasan, recalled that she had “done the children in 2004, 2005, 2007, and 2009” and said, “Tell me that I did not just eat the rice cake, and I gave money to a manager who did not know it, so I suddenly got more rice cakes than the paycheck.”

She also laughed when she said, "I was optimized for Child birth, and I was quick to recover in 35 minutes." "I have never been over three weeks, and if the hitter is too good, I called Peddy right away, because it was optimized for Child birth.

When asked if he had a fifth plan, Kim Ji-sun said, "I planned for the third time, but I do not know when it happened for the fourth time." "My mother later said that Husband was too much for people to do.

Kim Ji-sun also said that he was working as a group Kim Ji-sun and five in his twenties and even went to Seo Taiji and children and American performances. Then, the video of the activity that was filled with the feeling of Chae Ri and the feeling of the B-boy was surprised by everyone's ability to cry.

Kim Ji-sun, who prepared Twice's "Cheer up" dance for 'Ras', showed off his rusty dancing skills and Kim Gura admired, "How can I be an Ainette mother and 50 years old?"

Radio Star’ Capture