Kim Seung-woo, Jeong Yak-yong, organized all the schedules for acting

The TV movie President Jeong Yak-yong, which has been attracting attention with fresh materials and the casting of Actor Kim Seung-woo, has successfully completed the screening in favor of the audience.The TV movie President Jeong Yak-yong (director Lee Hong-seok, the plays Bongwon Won) held a screening at CGV Cheongdam Cine City at 10 am on the 25th.President Jeong Yak-yong, based on the full-length novel of the same name, is a time slip Healing Kahaani who brings the Lean on Me, Jeong Yak-yong, to the past and makes the president.President Jeong Yak-yong, co-directed by director Lee Hong-seok, who directed the movie Star of Hope - IQUEGRETEMBA, and writer Bang Bong-won, who wrote the drama Unrelenting Marriage and High Kick without Responsibility, is receiving attention as Kim Seung-woos first historical drama challenge.Kim Seung-woo played the role of Jeong Yak-yong who came to South Korea in 2022, from 1818 to 204 years later, when he was released from exile in the play.When will the opportunity to play the teacher Jeong Yak-yong, whom everyone in South Korea respects, come again? Thats the biggest reason.In addition, most male actors are the president who wants to try it once, so I have organized all the schedules and participated in the work. In this regard, Bong Bong Won writes, I read a poem about the mosquito of the main enemy of human beings while investigating Mr. Kannadasan. It was a very humorous poem that said that I hated mosquitoes.Perhaps there was a curious, mischievous character behind the great character, Mr. Kannadasan.I felt the same when I saw Kim Seung-woo Actors pleasant and funny appearance on the set. Lee Cho-hee, who is called the master of the secretariat in the play and became the secretary of the Jeong Yak-yong, said, It was an honor to be a partner as I grew up watching the movies of Kim Seung-woo.I often thought that my senior resembled the teacher Jeong Yak-yong described in the work, and he did not miss the big picture and detail while he was a vitamin and atmosphere maker in the field, and he had advice and thoughts to think about the jokey words.This work seems to be a meaningful work left by Jeong Yak-yong and Kim Seung-woo as my Lean on Me. I could hear the witty answers of Actors about time travel.Kang Young-seok of the station Yoon-gong, a Jeong Yak-yong from the department of science, said, If I can travel time, I would like to see King Sejong.I wonder how our usual Hangul was made, and on the contrary, if the time The Passenger comes to South Korea, I would like to experience delicious foods.I think everyone will be surprised, he said.Lee Cho-hee said, I would like to introduce the delivery culture of South Korea to Time The Passenger. If I can go back to the past, I will show my willingness to try General Yi Sun-shins MBTI test.In addition, Kim Kang-hyun, who is a friend of Yoon Gong and a professor of quantum mechanics at the world-renowned KAIST in the field of time travel, said, I thought that if I could see many people suffering from corona and realize it, I would like to become an authority studying medical drugs and viruses and make various treatments.Finally, director Lee Hong-seok said, President Jeong Yak-yong is a story about young politicians and genius physicist Friend, who have been fans of Jeong Yak-yong since childhood, based on the original novel.I would appreciate it if you look at it as a work that deals with human material, not political material.The point of observation is that teacher Jeong Yak-yong comes to the future and adapts to the newspaper. It is a work that smiles at the mouths of viewers rather than comics.I would appreciate it if you could look at it with joy, because it is a work from the original author and my imagination. He led many peoples attention to the healing Kahaani President Jeong Yak-yong to the peak.As such, the extraordinary synergy that will be unfolded by the characters of Joseon and the 21st century beyond the time and space of 204 years is a major point that makes the broadcast wait.victory content provision

The TV movie 'President Jeong Yak-yong', which has been attracting attention with fresh materials and the casting of Actor Kim Seung-woo, has successfully completed the screening in favor of the audience.

The TV movie 'President Jeong Yak-yong' (director Lee Hong-seok, the play's Bongwon Won) held a screening at CGV Cheongdam Cine City at 10 am on the 25th.

President Jeong Yak-yong, based on the full-length novel of the same name, is a time slip Healing Kahaani who brings the Lean on Me, Jeong Yak-yong, to the past and makes the president. President Jeong Yak-yong, co-directed by director Lee Hong-seok, who directed the movie Star of Hope - IQUEGRETEMBA, and writer Bang Bong-won, who wrote the drama 'Unrelenting Marriage' and 'High Kick without Responsibility,' is receiving attention as Kim Seung-woo's first historical drama challenge.

Kim Seung-woo played the role of 'Jeong Yak-yong' who came to South Korea in 2022, from 1818 to 204 years later, when he was released from exile in the play. “When will the opportunity to play the teacher Jeong Yak-yong, whom everyone in South Korea respects, come again? That’s the biggest reason. In addition, most male Actors are the president who wants to try it once, so I have organized all the schedules and participated in the work. "

In this regard, Bong Bong Won writes, "I read a poem about the mosquito of the main enemy of human beings while investigating Mr. Kannadasan. It was a very humorous poem that said that I hated mosquitoes. Perhaps there was a curious, mischievous character behind the great character, Mr. Kannadasan. I felt the same when I saw Kim Seung-woo Actor's pleasant and funny appearance on the set. "

Lee Cho-hee, who is called the master of the secretariat in the play and became the secretary of the Jeong Yak-yong, said, "It was an honor to be a partner as I grew up watching the movies of Kim Seung-woo. I often thought that my senior resembled the teacher Jeong Yak-yong described in the work, and he did not miss the big picture and detail while he was a vitamin and atmosphere maker in the field, and he had advice and thoughts to think about the jokey words. This work seems to be a meaningful work left by Jeong Yak-yong and Kim Seung-woo as my Lean on Me. "

I could hear the witty answers of Actors about 'time travel'. Kang Young-seok of the station 'Yoon-gong', a Jeong Yak-yong from the department of science, said, "If I can travel time, I would like to see King Sejong. I wonder how our usual Hangul was made, and on the contrary, if the time The Passenger comes to South Korea, I would like to experience delicious foods. “I think everyone will be surprised,” he said. Lee Cho-hee said, "I would like to introduce the delivery culture of South Korea to Time The Passenger." If I can go back to the past, I will show my willingness to try General Yi Sun-shin's MBTI test.

In addition, Kim Kang-hyun, who is a Friend of Yoon Gong and a professor of quantum mechanics at the world-renowned KAIST in the field of time travel, said, "I thought that if I could see many people suffering from corona and realize it, I would like to become an authority studying medical drugs and viruses and make various treatments."

Finally, director Lee Hong-seok said, "President Jeong Yak-yong is a story about young politicians and genius physicist Friend, who have been fans of Jeong Yak-yong since childhood, based on the original novel. I would appreciate it if you look at it as a work that deals with human material, not political material. The point of observation is that teacher Jeong Yak-yong comes to the future and adapts to the newspaper. It is a work that smiles at the mouths of viewers rather than comics. I would appreciate it if you could look at it with joy, because it is a work from the original author and my imagination. "He led many people's attention to the healing Kahaani" President Jeong Yak-yong "to the peak.

As such, the extraordinary synergy that will be unfolded by the characters of Joseon and the 21st century beyond the time and space of 204 years is a major point that makes the broadcast wait.

victory content provision