Sunwoo Yong-nyeo "42-year-old bachelor, IU dressed up, married right away" (South Korean Foreigners')

Actor Sunwoo Yong-nyeo talked about his son.Actor Sunwoo Yong-nyeo, gag woman Lee Kyung-sil, Kim Ji-sun and broadcaster Lee Seung-shin appeared on MBC Everlon entertainment program South Korean Foreigners, which aired on the 2nd.Sunwoo Yong-nyeo said that three wheels was the first fixed entertainment.Sunwoo Yong-nyeo laughed, saying, It is OK to contact the first time in entertainment or drama.Sunwoo Yong-nyeo, who is on the quiz survival, laughed when he told Foreigners to help me solve it noble.Prior to the quiz showdown, Kim Yong-man asked Sunwoo Yong-nyeo for the most memorable turn.Sunwoo Yong-nyeo said, I think I have appeared with my son a lot.Sunwoo Yong-nyeo said, My son was 42 years old and did not go to Changga.I did not go to the market, so I dressed up as IU and asked him to go to the market with a song called Nansori, he said. And a year later, my son got married.Alongside this, Sunwoo Yong-nyeos grandchildren were revealed; the late-life son had a seven-year-old daughter and a six-year-old son.Sunwoo Yong-nyeo smiled gleefully at the photos of his grandchildren.In particular, Sunwoo Yong-nyeo was surprised to be known as the first female kite in Korea to drive directly.The one that filmed and received the Toyota advertisement at the time was driving directly.Because there were not many female drivers, it was known that Sunwoo Yong-nyeo was driving and that an accident occurred.On the other hand, the South Korean Foreigners team was disappointed that Kim Ji-sun was able to break through the 10th stage.
Actor Sunwoo Yong-nyeo talked about his son.Actor Sunwoo Yong-nyeo, gag woman Lee Kyung-sil, Kim Ji-sun and broadcaster Lee Seung-shin appeared on MBC Everlon entertainment program South Korean Foreigners, which aired on the 2nd.Sunwoo Yong-nyeo said that three wheels was the first fixed entertainment.Sunwoo Yong-nyeo laughed, saying, It is OK to contact the first time in entertainment or drama.Sunwoo Yong-nyeo, who is on the quiz survival, laughed when he told Foreigners to help me solve it noble.Prior to the quiz showdown, Kim Yong-man asked Sunwoo Yong-nyeo for the most memorable turn.Sunwoo Yong-nyeo said, I think I have appeared with my son a lot.Sunwoo Yong-nyeo said, My son was 42 years old and did not go to Changga.I did not go to the market, so I dressed up as IU and asked him to go to the market with a song called Nansori, he said. And a year later, my son got married.Alongside this, Sunwoo Yong-nyeos grandchildren were revealed; the late-life son had a seven-year-old daughter and a six-year-old son.Sunwoo Yong-nyeo smiled gleefully at the photos of his grandchildren.In particular, Sunwoo Yong-nyeo was surprised to be known as the first female kite in Korea to drive directly.The one that filmed and received the Toyota advertisement at the time was driving directly.Because there were not many female drivers, it was known that Sunwoo Yong-nyeo was driving and that an accident occurred.On the other hand, the South Korean Foreigners team was disappointed that Kim Ji-sun was able to break through the 10th stage.
Actor Sunwoo Yong-nyeo talked about his son.Actor Sunwoo Yong-nyeo, gag woman Lee Kyung-sil, Kim Ji-sun and broadcaster Lee Seung-shin appeared on MBC Everlon entertainment program South Korean Foreigners, which aired on the 2nd.Sunwoo Yong-nyeo said that three wheels was the first fixed entertainment.Sunwoo Yong-nyeo laughed, saying, It is OK to contact the first time in entertainment or drama.Sunwoo Yong-nyeo, who is on the quiz survival, laughed when he told Foreigners to help me solve it noble.Prior to the quiz showdown, Kim Yong-man asked Sunwoo Yong-nyeo for the most memorable turn.Sunwoo Yong-nyeo said, I think I have appeared with my son a lot.Sunwoo Yong-nyeo said, My son was 42 years old and did not go to Changga.I did not go to the market, so I dressed up as IU and asked him to go to the market with a song called Nansori, he said. And a year later, my son got married.Alongside this, Sunwoo Yong-nyeos grandchildren were revealed; the late-life son had a seven-year-old daughter and a six-year-old son.Sunwoo Yong-nyeo smiled gleefully at the photos of his grandchildren.In particular, Sunwoo Yong-nyeo was surprised to be known as the first female kite in Korea to drive directly.The one that filmed and received the Toyota advertisement at the time was driving directly.Because there were not many female drivers, it was known that Sunwoo Yong-nyeo was driving and that an accident occurred.On the other hand, the South Korean Foreigners team was disappointed that Kim Ji-sun was able to break through the 10th stage.

Actor Sunwoo Yong-nyeo talked about his son.

Actor Sunwoo Yong-nyeo, gag woman Lee Kyung-sil, Kim Ji-sun and broadcaster Lee Seung-shin appeared on MBC Everlon entertainment program South Korean Foreigners, which aired on the 2nd.

Sunwoo Yong-nyeo said that 'three wheels' was the first fixed entertainment. Sunwoo Yong-nyeo laughed, saying, "It is OK to contact the first time in entertainment or drama."

Sunwoo Yong-nyeo, who is on the quiz survival, laughed when he told Foreigners to "help me solve it noble."

Prior to the quiz showdown, Kim Yong-man asked Sunwoo Yong-nyeo for the most memorable turn. Sunwoo Yong-nyeo said, "I think I have appeared with my son a lot."

Sunwoo Yong-nyeo said, "My son was 42 years old and did not go to Changga. “I did not go to the market, so I dressed up as IU and asked him to go to the market with a song called “Nansori,” he said. “And a year later, my son got married.”

Alongside this, Sunwoo Yong-nyeo's grandchildren were revealed; the late-life son had a seven-year-old daughter and a six-year-old son. Sunwoo Yong-nyeo smiled gleefully at the photos of his grandchildren.

In particular, Sunwoo Yong-nyeo was surprised to be known as the first female kite in Korea to drive directly. The one that filmed and received the Toyota advertisement at the time was driving directly. Because there were not many female drivers, it was known that Sunwoo Yong-nyeo was driving and that an accident occurred.

On the other hand, the South Korean Foreigners team was disappointed that Kim Ji-sun was able to break through the 10th stage.