Jo Hye-ryun, Park Mi-sun and Kim Ji-sun and Kim Ji-hye and Golf groups "Four Beautyes, Am I OK to Go in?"

Jo Hye-ryun said on his Instagram on the 3rd, Park Mi-sun Jo Hye-ryun Kim Ji-sun Kim Ji-sun gathered.Its a Golf gathering, he posted the photo.The photos show Park Mi-sun, Jo Hye-ryun, Kim Ji-sun, and Kim Ji-hye who visited the Golf chapter.We enjoyed Golf together and took a certification shot and left memories.I felt pleasure in the bright smile of four people in the beautiful green background.Jo Hye-ryun said, I am four beautiful people (Is it okay for me to go in?) and expressed a good time saying, I am so happy because of the hot Golf and the conversation of Gag Women.Meanwhile, Jo Hye-ryun is appearing on SBS The Beating Girls.

Jo Hye-ryun said on his Instagram on the 3rd, "Park Mi-sun Jo Hye-ryun Kim Ji-sun Kim Ji-sun gathered. "It's a Golf gathering," he posted the photo.

The photos show Park Mi-sun, Jo Hye-ryun, Kim Ji-sun, and Kim Ji-hye who visited the Golf chapter. We enjoyed Golf together and took a certification shot and left memories.

I felt pleasure in the bright smile of four people in the beautiful green background.

Jo Hye-ryun said, "I am four beautiful people (Is it okay for me to go in?)" and expressed a good time saying, "I am so happy because of the hot Golf and the conversation of Gag Women."

Meanwhile, Jo Hye-ryun is appearing on SBS 'The Beating Girls'.