Mir "-12kg out Go Eun-ah, now a handful of High...foot is so dirty" laugh ('Bangane TV')

Another pleasant routine was uploaded on the channel Bangane, run by Go Eun-ah (real name Bang Hyo-jin), Mir (real name Bang Cheol-yong) Brother and Sister.On the 21st, the video was posted on the TV with a pleasant title, Do not use weapons ... to your mother.In the video, Mir looked into the eyes of sister Go Eun-ah and said, The focus is strange. He suspected Go Eun-ah, who declared the abstinence.Go Eun-ah said, Beer is the only drink, but he did not believe it, and eventually Go Eun-ah shot his brother Mir and made him laugh.The first Sister Bang Hyo-sun, who shoots the video, said, I do not like to be caught by us these days. Go Eun-ah emphasized that I am not cute in my drink and that it is set as a Beer.Mir said, No one says that they drank, and the focus of the eyes is released a lot. Why do you lie about habituality, do not go to a drink like this?At this time, Bang Hyo-sun closed up Go Eun-ah and mentioned Go Eun-ah, who lost weight in Diet, and Mir immediately caught Go Eun-ahs High and said, A handful is caught, Diet side effect and Sister Bang Hyo-sun laughed.My brother Mir also said, The foot is really drooping.Above all, Go Eun-ah, who continued to drink Beer, said, I know how much I drank even if I looked at my eyes. Go Eun-ah admitted, Yes I am drinking cute.Meanwhile, Go Eun-ah recently confessed to losing 12kg of Diet, revealing his long legs that reveal the bones, making him expect how much he has lost weight in the meantime.Also, Go Eun-ah, known as the affluent, recently attracted attention by drinking water and milk instead of drinking in front of a convenience store with Sister Hyo-sun.Banggane capture

Another pleasant routine was uploaded on the channel "Bangane", run by Go Eun-ah (real name Bang Hyo-jin), Mir (real name Bang Cheol-yong) Brother and Sister.

On the 21st, the video was posted on the TV with a pleasant title, "Do not use weapons ... to your mother."

In the video, Mir looked into the eyes of Sister Go Eun-ah and said, "The focus is strange." He suspected Go Eun-ah, who declared the abstinence. Go Eun-ah said, "Beer is the only drink," but he did not believe it, and eventually Go Eun-ah shot his brother Mir and made him laugh.

The first Sister Bang Hyo-sun, who shoots the video, said, "I do not like to be caught by us these days." Go Eun-ah emphasized that "I am not cute in my drink" and that it is set as a Beer.

Mir said, "No one says that they drank, and the focus of the eyes is released a lot." "Why do you lie about habituality, do not go to a drink like this?

At this time, Bang Hyo-sun closed up Go Eun-ah and mentioned Go Eun-ah, who lost weight in Diet, and Mir immediately caught Go Eun-ah's High and said, "A handful is caught, Diet side effect" and Sister Bang Hyo-sun laughed. My brother Mir also said, "The foot is really drooping."

Above all, Go Eun-ah, who continued to drink Beer, said, "I know how much I drank even if I looked at my eyes." Go Eun-ah admitted, "Yes I am drinking cute."

Meanwhile, Go Eun-ah recently confessed to losing 12kg of Diet, revealing his long legs that reveal the bones, making him expect how much he has lost weight in the meantime.

Also, Go Eun-ah, known as the affluent, recently attracted attention by drinking water and milk instead of 'drinking' in front of a convenience store with Sister Hyo-sun.

‘Banggane’ capture