Go Eun-ah "Worrying about Cost of living, Moy Yat Tears...Family I Don't Meet Me" ('Call Me')

Actor Go Eun-ah will be the first Confessions about slums. Go Eun-ah will appear on MBC Everlon entertainment program Call Me on the 7th and say, I have been slummed because of work and people.Call Me is a music talk show that Yoo Se-yoon, Jang Do-yeon, Kim Jung-min, Kim Jae-hee, KCM, and Yoo Jae-hwan make songs for their clients on the spot.Go Eun-ah, who enjoys the second prime of his life as a natural person, asks him to make a self-titled song that records the most difficult moments on the show.Go Eun-ah says, Its the first story to be revealed, Confessions says, I suffered slums because of work and people, and I lay down on the narrow bed of One Room and I was worried about Cost of living and shed Moy Yat tears.Family did not meet because they were resentful, but it was Family that finally grabbed me when I was in trouble. I wonder what kind of story these family had.In particular, Go Eun-ah said, My brother Mir has inspired me to be a homework and role model of my life. I woke up again because of my brother Mir when I decided to retire alone.Call Me will be broadcast at 11:30 p.m. on the 7th.

Actor Go Eun-ah will be the first Confessions about slums. Go Eun-ah will appear on MBC Everlon entertainment program "Call Me" on the 7th and say, "I have been slummed because of work and people."

'Call Me' is a music talk show that Yoo Se-yoon, Jang Do-yeon, Kim Jung-min, Kim Jae-hee, KCM, and Yoo Jae-hwan make songs for their clients on the spot. Go Eun-ah, who enjoys the second prime of his life as a 'natural person', asks him to make a self-titled song that records the most difficult moments on the show.

Go Eun-ah says, "It's the first story to be revealed," Confessions says, "I suffered slums because of work and people, and I lay down on the narrow bed of One Room and I was worried about Cost of living and shed Moy Yat tears." "Family did not meet because they were resentful, but it was Family that finally grabbed me when I was in trouble." I wonder what kind of story these Family had.

In particular, Go Eun-ah said, "My brother Mir has inspired me to be a homework and role model of my life." "I woke up again because of my brother Mir when I decided to retire alone."

"Call Me" will be broadcast at 11:30 p.m. on the 7th.