Lee Dong-gook daughter Jae-a, winning 300,000 won for victory final win + youngest MVP (mam cafe 2)

Lee Dong-gooks daughter Jae-a won the final at the tennis tournament after winning 300,000 won in victory allowance.On the June 28 broadcast teacast E channel Mam Pleasant Cafe 2 (hereinafter referred to as Mam Cafe 2), Lee Dong-gook daughter Jaa was pictured participating in the ATF Junior Tennis competition.Lee Dong-gook said, It seemed like it was a long time to cook rice for Jae-ah. He prepared kimchi fried rice and egg soup for breakfast.Lee Dong-gook, who promised to give food to the crowd, laughed at the inexperienced appearance of leaving the frying pan with only oil.Lee Dong-gook, who said he was worried about eating it all because it was so delicious, was embarrassed, saying, Is it too salty?Bae Yoon-jung, who saw Lee Dong-gooks anchovy egg soup, laughed, I think it will come up with morning sickness. To make matters worse, I put bacon in egg soup and made it astonishing.Jae-a, who ate the food, said, Father is originally good at cooking, so it is delicious.Lee Dong-gook said, When I was in school, my mother packed lunch every day when I went out to work out at dawn.I remembered it so much that when I became a parent, I wanted to do the same to a child who went the same way as me. Lee Dong-gook also joined Jae-ah on a body-raising exercise following breakfast; Jae-ah, who finished the warm-up, visited the Konggi chapter for the ATF Junior Tennis competition.Jaea said, I came to support Jasie and Father, so I wanted to make a good result by working hard.When Kyonggi started, Jaea showed a special power, and Choi, who saw it, admired it as Sharapova.But Jaea appeared to be shrinking in a series of mistakes in the second set, with Lee Dong-gook regretting, Why is it so urgent, I just want you to focus on Kyonggi.Jaea recalled that I wanted to show a good figure, but I did not think it was as I thought it was.Lee Dong-gook reiterated desperately in the stands, Just one jaya note, and Jaa shyly hesitated to see the weakness note.Ive read it once, and its okay to make mistakes, and Ive seen it because its not a professional, she recalled.Jae-ah, who found Faith, continued Kyonggi with strength. Lee Dong-gook, who made the victory promise, looked at Jae-a serve and said, 100,000 won?Jaa was given a promise of hand heart, twice as much gesture and 300,000 won in winning allowance. Jaa laughed, I just did it. The goal is to go to the final and win the championship once, I want to be number one in this tournament, said Jaea, who finished the first Kyonggi safely.A few days later, Jaea advanced to the final with an overwhelming score, winning the final with a perfect complete control.Lee Dong-gook boasted, I won this time and became the youngest MVP for womens sports; I am honored to have no one in my second year of junior high school.
Lee Dong-gooks daughter Jae-a won the final at the tennis tournament after winning 300,000 won in victory allowance.On the June 28 broadcast teacast E channel Mam Pleasant Cafe 2 (hereinafter referred to as Mam Cafe 2), Lee Dong-gook daughter Jaa was pictured participating in the ATF Junior Tennis competition.Lee Dong-gook said, It seemed like it was a long time to cook rice for Jae-ah. He prepared kimchi fried rice and egg soup for breakfast.Lee Dong-gook, who promised to give food to the crowd, laughed at the inexperienced appearance of leaving the frying pan with only oil.Lee Dong-gook, who said he was worried about eating it all because it was so delicious, was embarrassed, saying, Is it too salty?Bae Yoon-jung, who saw Lee Dong-gooks anchovy egg soup, laughed, I think it will come up with morning sickness. To make matters worse, I put bacon in egg soup and made it astonishing.Jae-a, who ate the food, said, Father is originally good at cooking, so it is delicious.Lee Dong-gook said, When I was in school, my mother packed lunch every day when I went out to work out at dawn.I remembered it so much that when I became a parent, I wanted to do the same to a child who went the same way as me. Lee Dong-gook also joined Jae-ah on a body-raising exercise following breakfast; Jae-ah, who finished the warm-up, visited the Konggi chapter for the ATF Junior Tennis competition.Jaea said, I came to support Jasie and Father, so I wanted to make a good result by working hard.When Kyonggi started, Jaea showed a special power, and Choi, who saw it, admired it as Sharapova.But Jaea appeared to be shrinking in a series of mistakes in the second set, with Lee Dong-gook regretting, Why is it so urgent, I just want you to focus on Kyonggi.Jaea recalled that I wanted to show a good figure, but I did not think it was as I thought it was.Lee Dong-gook reiterated desperately in the stands, Just one jaya note, and Jaa shyly hesitated to see the weakness note.Ive read it once, and its okay to make mistakes, and Ive seen it because its not a professional, she recalled.Jae-ah, who found Faith, continued Kyonggi with strength. Lee Dong-gook, who made the victory promise, looked at Jae-a serve and said, 100,000 won?Jaa was given a promise of hand heart, twice as much gesture and 300,000 won in winning allowance. Jaa laughed, I just did it. The goal is to go to the final and win the championship once, I want to be number one in this tournament, said Jaea, who finished the first Kyonggi safely.A few days later, Jaea advanced to the final with an overwhelming score, winning the final with a perfect complete control.Lee Dong-gook boasted, I won this time and became the youngest MVP for womens sports; I am honored to have no one in my second year of junior high school.

Lee Dong-gook's daughter Jae-a won the final at the tennis tournament after winning 300,000 won in victory allowance.

On the June 28 broadcast teacast E channel "Mam Pleasant Cafe 2" (hereinafter referred to as "Mam Cafe 2"), Lee Dong-gook daughter Jaa was pictured participating in the ATF Junior Tennis competition.

Lee Dong-gook said, "It seemed like it was a long time to cook rice for Jae-ah." He prepared kimchi fried rice and egg soup for breakfast. Lee Dong-gook, who promised to give food to the crowd, laughed at the inexperienced appearance of leaving the frying pan with only oil. Lee Dong-gook, who said he was worried about eating it all because it was so delicious, was embarrassed, saying, "Is it too salty?"

Bae Yoon-jung, who saw Lee Dong-gook's anchovy egg soup, laughed, "I think it will come up with morning sickness." To make matters worse, I put bacon in egg soup and made it astonishing. Jae-a, who ate the food, said, "Father is originally good at cooking, so it is delicious." Lee Dong-gook said, "When I was in school, my mother packed lunch every day when I went out to work out at dawn. I remembered it so much that when I became a parent, I wanted to do the same to a child who went the same way as me. "

Lee Dong-gook also joined Jae-ah on a body-raising exercise following breakfast; Jae-ah, who finished the warm-up, visited the Konggi chapter for the ATF Junior Tennis competition. Jaea said, "I came to support Jasie and Father, so I wanted to make a good result by working hard." When Kyonggi started, Jaea showed a special power, and Choi, who saw it, admired it as "Sharapova."

But Jaea appeared to be shrinking in a series of mistakes in the second set, with Lee Dong-gook regretting, "Why is it so urgent, I just want you to focus on Kyonggi." Jaea recalled that "I wanted to show a good figure, but I did not think it was as I thought it was." Lee Dong-gook reiterated desperately in the stands, "Just one jaya note," and Jaa shyly hesitated to see the weakness note. “I’ve read it once, and it’s okay to make mistakes, and I’ve seen it because it’s not a professional,” she recalled.

Jae-ah, who found Faith, continued Kyonggi with strength. Lee Dong-gook, who made the victory promise, looked at Jae-a serve and said, "100,000 won? "Jaa was given a promise of hand heart, twice as much gesture and 300,000 won in winning allowance. "Jaa laughed," I just did it. " "The goal is to go to the final and win the championship once, I want to be number one in this tournament," said Jaea, who finished the first Kyonggi safely.

A few days later, Jaea advanced to the final with an overwhelming score, winning the final with a perfect complete control. Lee Dong-gook boasted, "I won this time and became the youngest MVP for women's sports; I am honored to have no one in my second year of Junior high school."